Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All.the female titles at Marvel damn near blow away anything at DC(Black Widow, She Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel). I don't read Superman though and haven't checked on Batman, Batgirl, or Wonder Woman in months. I doubt Slott has just magically fallen off after writing all of those great Superior Spider Man stories...Gillen is a great writer but Iron Man is just not a good character to read. Mark Waid has always been good on Daredevil. ..Bunn is writing better than anyone in the industry on Magneto.

Lol@Green Lantern? Come on:laugh:
I never understood the DC hate outside of the 90s style that they had. They ain't corny one dimensional characters at all,both hero and villain.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Black Widow is boring the art is carrying that book

I'm didn't read Storm so I won't comment on that

Ms Marvel tries way too hard to be cute

and Hickman's stuff looks more promising than Axis.

Ms Marvel is one of the best comics out right now. Period. That book always leaves me wanting.

A Muslim girl superhero. :blessed:

The big villain is a bird Thomas Edison. :blessed:

The Inhumans are gonna send Lockjaw to keep her company. :blessed:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Axis inversion sounds great and Hickman's out of time hopefully is great too. Those two story lines have basically been the buildup behind the scenes of the majority of Marvels books since Marvel Now started. On the low I think between the two Marvel is going to do a soft reboot for the Marvel status quo.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm glad everybody here knows bendis is trash. He is only decent when he is writing books about teenagers, or emotionally damaged women and the men who tolerate/love them. Anything beyond that and he is out of his depth story wise.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ms Marvel is one of the best comics out right now. Period. That book always leaves me wanting.

A Muslim girl superhero. :blessed:

The big villain is a bird Thomas Edison. :blessed:

The Inhumans are gonna send Lockjaw to keep her company. :blessed:
I like Ms Marvel. It is the only book that is a part of this whole Inhumans push that doesn't suck.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Axis inversion sounds great and Hickman's out of time hopefully is great too. Those two story lines have basically been the buildup behind the scenes of the majority of Marvels books since Marvel Now started. On the low I think between the two Marvel is going to do a soft reboot for the Marvel status quo.
Really inversion sounds like garbage to me , remember lost all my faith with his handling of the mutant /avengers dynamic in the beginning . I loved xforce but he's a one trick pony with his deathes /resurrections .

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Injustice Ganthet :whoo:

KwxJ6Yi.jpg

nt7VLaf.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
that magneto book is really good i slept on it :ohhh:

it seriously picked up the "Best Book at Marvel" torch that Hawkeye dropped a while back and is attempting to carry it.

It's really refreshing to see a.... you can't say it's a Villain book, cause really, Magneto is just looking out for his people.

but it's still a :demonic: book.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Those last few panels for the newest one. :gladbron: :damn:

Saw that Canary part coming. :sadcam:

Said it in the next to last post I made.

Tom Taylor seriously gives no fukks.

He be trying to either make you cry or give you a stroke every damn issue.

It really is a testament to what a writer can do with established properties and no executive.editorial meddling.

Imagine if 6 years ago they would have given hickman the entire Marvel U to play with like "do what you want. We're rebooting in 2014 anyway."