Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:whew: @ Harbinger: Omegas. Those were Invincible-levels of fukkery and marked a new high for the book. With Armor Hunters delivering piff on the other side it seems Valiant has fully recovered from that slump they hit a while back.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Horrible art but the script made up for it. I'm really interested to see how this ends. This may sound cliched but I won't be satisfied unless T'Challa or Namor bites the dust. No way they can co exist after what has transpired..................

I'm blacker then midnigt.. but I'll be damn if Namor isn't my nikka. As far as I'm concerned Namr sould have beat T'challa's ass down into the ground.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That was some subpar art work on New Avengers.
And for all of the confused folks this issue should clear up that they had never destroyed an inhabited Earth before.
Which goes back to my statement that Cap was right...
fBJQTkX.gif

And he owes member of the Illuminati a swift kick in the ass for trying to act like he was some kind of p*ssy for not wanting to kill whole planets when they all bytched out like a bunch of punks.
And Namor's parting shot was awesome as fukk. I have always enjoyed the more dikkish aspect of the character.

Oh and Earth 2 was great as usual except Black Superman is going to have to get over that pacifist shyt. But the big Evil Superman reveal was tight as fukk.

And Darkseid is getting his own Four Horsemen! They will be showing up in the new weekly series Earth 2: World's End.

gVyrp5k.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He did... that shouldn.t be possible.
Yeah when he was hitting Namor without those weaponized gloves on it really shouldn't have done shyt to him. Namor should have shot T'Challa the :stopitslime:face like: "I been punched in the face by The Hulk and The Thing...you are just a nikka in a cat suit."

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
according to who I'm pretty sure BP got an upgrade in Hickman's FF

His upgrade didn't show him doing anything spectacular in new avengers #1. Namor the submariner is strong enough to beat the FF dolo and win fades against the hulk & thor. Let's be clear here, the submariner is a magneto level mutant when magneto was in his prime.... Black panther should have gotten his ASS KICKED. WHat upgrade could this nikka have gotten he was captain america's eqal and now he's as strong as whom? Spider-man?? HULK?? Him being as strong as spider-man I can live with but Submariner's stronger then the THING. Like I said... shouldn't have been possible.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like Black Panther as much as the next guy but him going head up with Namor on some mano y mano shyt is ridiculous fan wank and Hickman is showing his favoritism. When the confrontation happens it should be in a controlled scenario where BP has stacked the deck against Namor. Namely they need to go full Batman and have BP use the dreaded ultimate power of "Prep Time" to take Namor out.
This issue of NA with Panther losing his temperand trying to beat up Namore should have ended in Namor opening up an ungodly can of whoop ass on him and then dropping the ether about how he doesn't give a fukk about Wakanda before flying away.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Anyone read Infinity Revelation?

I thought it was good. I just wonder how they do Warlock now (and even Thanos), but of course we ain't getting anything for a while since Marvel Studios is on their "don't do it cause we're saving him for a film" steez. :beli:

Last edited:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Anyone read Infinity Revelation?

I thought it was good. I just wonder how they do Warlock now (and even Thanos), but of course we ain't getting anything for a while since Marvel Studios is on their "don't do it cause we're saving him for a film" steez. :beli:

I just read it... and no we're getting PLENTY of Thanos in the next few months. They are really riding with him heavy.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I like Black Panther as much as the next guy but him going head up with Namor on some mano y mano shyt is ridiculous fan wank and Hickman is showing his favoritism. When the confrontation happens it should be in a controlled scenario where BP has stacked the deck against Namor. Namely they need to go full Batman and have BP use the dreaded ultimate power of "Prep Time" to take Namor out.
This issue of NA with Panther losing his temperand trying to beat up Namore should have ended in Namor opening up an ungodly can of whoop ass on him and then dropping the ether about how he doesn't give a fukk about Wakanda before flying away.
I' M pretty sure namor got an upgrade thats how he was able to be thanos henchman in infinity