Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Justice League was good...The Chief being the biggest a$$hole in the DCU (even bigger than Lex Luthor) is funny. Can't wait till they reveal he caused all of the accidents that happened to the members of the Doom Patrol.
And the Cyborg/Shazam bromance has grown on me.

:dead: If Lex does put him in his wheelchair.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Remender works better in his own universe which he found a great work around by using Kang. Genius really.
I enjoyed his stuff on X-Force (and really like Black Science and The Low) but man he has just shyt the bed on Uncanny Avengers and his Captain America may be one of the worst ever.

DMR

Killa
Daps
I enjoyed his stuff on X-Force (and really like Black Science and The Low) but man he has just shyt the bed on Uncanny Avengers and his Captain America may be one of the worst ever.

I agree, X-force was great, his UA is very mediocre and Captain America is fukking horrible :pacspit: although Deadly Class which hes writing for Image is pretty good so far :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I tried Low it was meh

The Doom Patrol in Justice League were decent. The book is back to being good after the Forever Evil nonsense

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I tried Low it was meh

The Doom Patrol in Justice League were decent. The book is back to being good after the Forever Evil nonsense
The way Doug Mahnke draws that strained, insane smile that Rita Farr/Elasti-Girl has plastered on her face is great and the way Element Woman nervously reacts to it is even better.

rtqyV9O.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Black Bolt straight up murdered that green lantern chick :heh:

Is anyone here reading that Inhuman book, the only way i'd be interested in that is if Hickman is writing it I love his Maximus

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I wonder if Black Bolt would of pulled the trigger on the Bomb......since he is a king and all

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I tried Low it was meh

Geoff Johns is getting his Grant Morrison on with the long term planting seeds thing and all. I wouldn't be surprised that Owlman returns in the next 6 months in Justice League or in Grayson