Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Illuminati on some bullshyt, it ain't like this the first planet they blew up, why they catching feelings NOW??? They had a tough fight, so NOWWWW they feel some type a way about this shyt?????

Get the fukk outta here, Namor da GAWD

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Anyone read any of the New Gods stuff?

I just started them out. I've had various comics around because I'm big on Darkseid, but never read them completely. I've already read the first omnibus of JK's and plan to get the others. I hope I can find the entire 80s and 90s run at the next convention.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I enjoyed his stuff on X-Force (and really like Black Science and The Low) but man he has just shyt the bed on Uncanny Avengers and his Captain America may be one of the worst ever.

I like him on street level type stuff. X-Force, Punisher pre-Frankencastle, some of that Moon Knight...He'd probably put in excellent work if he was on Daredevil (with Opena art) or even Spidey or Mighty Avengers.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Y'all are being hard on remender, captain america is corny as fukk it isn't easy to make him interesting. Only ONE writer has been able to do that in what like 70 years cut remender some slack. ANd Uncanny avengers has been awesome. It reads like an epic a little slow at time but it moves at light speed compared to new avengers. Lastly new avengers has Namor the submariner looking like a fukking DON. We'll finally see him kicking black panther's ass.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Just saw that Teen Titans is getting another reboot lol..looks cool though, idk if it was posted here yet. And im late but Gambit series stopped :to: i love Gambit

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Y'all are being hard on remender, captain america is corny as fukk it isn't easy to make him interesting. Only ONE writer has been able to do that in what like 70 years cut remender some slack. ANd Uncanny avengers has been awesome. It reads like an epic a little slow at time but it moves at light speed compared to new avengers. Lastly new avengers has Namor the submariner looking like a fukking DON. We'll finally see him kicking black panther's ass.
Cap is far from being a corny character and Uncanny Avengers stinks. Remender is just a shyt writer

I highly doubt Namor will beat Black Panther in that book.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That Magneto shyt the moat poppin book out right now
My son out there catching CRAZY bodies!!!! lol

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Anyone else not feeling the end of Zero Year?

I like the writing, but, I think they could've stretched the story out a bit.

It was resolve a bit too quick.

But, the beginning was dope.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Illuminati on some bullshyt, it ain't like this the first planet they blew up, why they catching feelings NOW??? They had a tough fight, so NOWWWW they feel some type a way about this shyt?????

Get the fukk outta here, Namor da GAWD
It's the first inhabited planet they blew up.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we finally getting T'Challa Vs. Namor and they decide to hire some hobo of the streets to do the art? :what:

Horrible art but the script made up for it. I'm really interested to see how this ends. This may sound cliched but I won't be satisfied unless T'Challa or Namor bites the dust. No way they can co exist after what has transpired..................