Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
After the Cap movie, Marvel has to promote Falcon....cant blame them:yeshrug:

I haven't read Mighty Avengers yet though, but I want too.....if it wasn't for Greg Land
I guess but don't force him on readers like I've always thought Falcon was lame forcing him like this won't work

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hate that Marvel are relaunching Mighty Avengers and retitling it Captain America and the Mighty Avengers like Falcon wasn't the second worst person on the team.
I would forget Falcon was even on the Mighty Avengers until they showed him standing in the background in a panel of the comic.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just when I get into DC/Vertigo's "Fables" its about to come to an end.

:to:

At least my nikka Bigby back from the dead.

:gladbron:

Marvel Comics DEFINITELY gotta be going for a reboot.

Nick Fury bout 2 die, Captain America is an old man again, Iron Man new armor is trash, Cyclops is rumored to be going full fledged villain, Thor turning into a woman, etc.,

Or they on that piffery.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So how many of you dudes that were shytting on Captain America and siding with the Illuminati are ready to admit that Cap was right and the Illuminati is made up of a bunch of posturing dikks?
The only one with any real gulliness and pragmatism is Namor. The way they were all pulling the :whoa: when it came time to use the final option reminded me how quick they all were to let Cap use the Infinity Gauntlet because they were all too cowardly to accept any of the blame if shyt went wrong.

New Avengers continues to be tied for best Avengers book with Mighty Avengers. Still don't know how Hickman can be so good on NA but so mediocre on The Avengers.

And I have no idea what the fukk Remender is doing in Uncanny Avengers but it just gets progressively worse with each issue.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So how many of you dudes that were shytting on Captain America and siding with the Illuminati are ready to admit that Cap was right and the Illuminati is made up of a bunch of posturing dikks?
The only one with any real gulliness and pragmatism is Namor. The way they were all pulling the :whoa: when it came time to use the final option reminded me how quick they all were to let Cap use the Infinity Gauntlet because they were all too cowardly to accept any of the blame if shyt went wrong.

New Avengers continues to be tied for best Avengers book with Mighty Avengers. Still don't know how Hickman can be so good on NA but so mediocre on The Avengers.

And I have no idea what the fukk Remender is doing in Uncanny Avengers but it just gets progressively worse with each issue.

I don't think The Avengers is mediocre as much as it's going through a slump. It's Hickman's typical build-up except where you normally can see the horizon of what he's heading towards, this just kinda panders on towards nothing.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

I like New Avengers, Uncanny and Avengers.

That said, If the Illuminati had followed Cap, their wouldn't be a planet anymore and they would have ended up dead like the Great Society. Cap was only correct morally, but morals don't have much value when you are atomized.

The NA DID bytch up at the end, which I found annoying because its not like that was the 1st planet they blew up. They been killing for a while now, but all of a sudden they want to develop a conscience? Nah bruh, ain't no such thing as half way crooks.

Thank god, Namor was there to keep it real about the whole situation the whole time. BP and the rest crying like bytches while Namor is getting work done

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Cap was always wrong in this they wouldn't have even made the bombs if he was still with them. I thought everyone was in character there except Beast who would probably blow up the world (i.e Secret Avengers)

New Avengers this week damn near had me :sadbron:

Black Panther's father tho..
Those Black Panthers are dikks.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Justice League was good...The Chief being the biggest a$$hole in the DCU (even bigger than Lex Luthor) is funny. Can't wait till they reveal he caused all of the accidents that happened to the members of the Doom Patrol.
And the Cyborg/Shazam bromance has grown on me.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

Remender works better in his own universe which he found a great work around by using Kang. Genius really.