Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
3960ae88baff5b911c0177bf162af326.jpg

:gladbron::krs:
You gotta give Remember this at least; he sure knows how to write diabolical, evil villainy. I can only imagine what he will do in Axis with Red Skull, who might be the most purely evil major villain in Marvel.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Is it really even Deus Ex Machina when it's something they have been building to with Strange? Especially as far as track record goes, it's very par the course for The Docter
yes it is
Widow is nowhere near the icon status as Storm. .not even close. X men characters were outselling DC comics all of the 90s...Nate Grey 's book used to be top 5 worldwide. Marvel flipped after that Morrison stuff and started backing the Bendis Avengers shyt in 2004.
its not the 90's anymore

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I keep bringing up Storm is the biggest female character in Marvel history. Wtf does the 90s have to do with that.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
she was the biggest in the 90's not anymore

What points would you use to say she's bigger than Black Widow right now?

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, just saw that Brian Wood and Greg Smallwood are on board after that. This shyt sandwich isn't as bad as I thought.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Original Sin #5 :snoop:

Aka "Hey, let's turn Nick Fury into a mass murderer who apparently stopped more alien/monster invasions than every other hero ever put together... before they happened!"

This story is just pure crap and shows that Marvel doesn't even care anymore about keeping writers in check. Write an event, guys. Write whatever the hell you want and be as disrespectful to continuity as possible.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Aka "Hey, let's turn Nick Fury into a mass murderer who apparently stopped more alien/monster invasions than every other hero ever put together... before they happened!"

This story is just pure crap and shows that Marvel doesn't even care anymore about keeping writers in check. Write an event, guys. Write whatever the hell you want and be as disrespectful to continuity as possible.
I'm really annoyed I paid for that shyt, Fury really is the character I'm least interested in who is part of this event and this whole issue was dedicated to the nonsense retcon past.