Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Original Sin #5 was trash. I keep waiting for this stupid event to pick up, but it just keeps getting worse. Not only was the Fury retcon dumb, but they wasted a whole issue on that shyt. Nothing even happened in the book. :smh: This is on pace to go down as the worst Marvel major event series ever.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Original Sin #5 was trash. I keep waiting for this stupid event to pick up, but it just keeps getting worse. Not only was the Fury retcon dumb, but they wasted a whole issue on that shyt. Nothing even happened in the book. :smh: This is on pace to go down as the worst Marvel major event series ever.

Who greenlit this dumbshyt????:what:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Original sin has been good at least the banter between the characters but the Fury issue was trash

Lol at the cameo in this week's Avengers

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So my guess is the Superman in Futures End is probably the black Superman from Earth-2, since he's from the House of El as well and I don't see Clark (any Clark) act so indifferent to Lois.

And I guess it's safe to say that Batman Eternal has completely fallen off? I still read it and I don't even know why anymore because the shyt is so poorly done. Like after this issue it's pretty much obvious The Lion who got mentioned twice will pop up as the (next) major villain.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nothing good came out this week...i should do the entire Uncanny X Men Vol 1 though..just to have on my phone.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And I guess it's safe to say that Batman Eternal has completely fallen off? I still read it and I don't even know why anymore because the shyt is so poorly done. Like after this issue it's pretty much obvious The Lion who got mentioned twice will pop up as the (next) major villain.

I stopped BE 2 issues ago. :camby:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Jet's in her 20's, breh. She was already a teen when Cap got to that world, Ian (the kid Cap raised ) was a baby.

Cap had been there for 10+ years.

Actually, you know what?

Falcon2.png

And It's nothing against you when I say it, cause at least you read the shyt and only vaguely remember.

But Marvel really needs to tweet this panel that comes from that SAME COMIC along with the message "y'all some dumb motherfukkers."

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
bendis nearly wrote all this issue of All-New X-Men. shyt was trash. How anyone can read consecutive issues of this book and can't tell the difference in Benis' and Stuart's writing style is beyond me.

I've been loving the Daredevil book after having slept on the previous run. But this was prolly the first "a'aight" issue for me.

I've been liking Batman Eternal, but only for watching Jason Bard's come up. But tell me how I'm supposed to believe that the motherfukking Penguin strolled up on Falcone's safehouse, murked a bunch of armed guards, knocked on dude's door and then walked back in the next room.... without Falcone hearing shyt.

This is the motherfukking Penguin, by the way. :stopitslime:

Avengers was kinda meh. It's always interesting to see Future Franklin Richards, though. Marvel REALLY needs to get some kind of present continuity in place. Too many people telling too many stories with the same people.

I got more books to read, but I'm really not interested.

Oh, and I know a lot of people don't know who Ulysses Bloodstone is, http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/bloodstoneulysses.htm

and yes I know the character is dead dead dead and his skeleton is being displayed in a museum

But if Any character was wandering around killing monsters and shyt, it should have been him.

While I actually am kinda enjoying Original Sin, this Fury retcon is SO not needed.

I'm hoping this goes somewhere, cause I'm kinda tired of the way they've been burying Nick since they nikkalaus Fury got pushed.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Copped my first X-Force since issue 2...only cause Domino was in it....WTF is all of this extra ish? And I wasn't feeling Grayson #1 either.

Aside from Ninja Turtles, there hasn't really been any consistent books that I've been reading. I'm about to try Daredevil. My deterrent has been the art being too bold for my liking, but I keep hearing it's the best book out there.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Mark Waid's Daredevil is so stale now that book needs a new creative team

I liked New Suicide Squad

Superman/Wonder Woman was cool

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hulk, Doctor Strange making appearance in the new Surfer comics