Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Lol @ Superman owning Hulk in New Avengers

Superman #32 was awesome!

All New Ultimates was really good even though the art isn't impressive

Justice League tho. lol @ the Bat and the frog shyt Bruce was telling Lex. Shazam :heh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
man is Disney crazy enough to end all mutants? :ohhh: Disney is willing to cut their nose to spite Fox.:what:

Also Dr. Strange in New Avengers was :ohlawd: and Uncanny Avengers was:banderas:. Hickman and Remender have me like :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Storm really is one of those characters that shouldn't have a solo book, the preview is making me sleepy

http://www.newsarama.com/21442-storm-1-first-look-blows-away-her-enemies.html

My favorite Kirkman book will forever be Irredeemable Ant-Man
That whole idea of Storm traveling the world doing good doesn't appeal to me at all. They need to just embrace the old school super-hero style and give her a static base of operations with a supporting cast and see how she does.

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got around to reading Afterlife with Archie. It was badass. Then I read another zombie comic by Gilbert Hernandez called Fatima: The Blood Spinners. I've only read an issue or two of Hernandez brothers stuff and wasn't expecting something so bizarre. It's like a fukked up teenager wrote it.
fatima1.png

It reminded me of Prison Pit. And that is the nuttiest shyt I've read. Same deal. But this time a kid wrote AND drew it. A kid that was never belted, or maybe got beaten too much.
riiiip2.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Finally got around to reading Afterlife with Archie. It was badass. Then I read another zombie comic by Gilbert Hernandez called Fatima: The Blood Spinners. I've only read an issue or two of Hernandez brothers stuff and wasn't expecting something so bizarre. It's like a fukked up teenager wrote it.
fatima1.png

It reminded me of Prison Pit. And that is the nuttiest shyt I've read. Same deal. But this time a kid wrote AND drew it. A kid that was never belted, or maybe got beaten too much.
riiiip2.jpg
Afterlife with Archie is one of my favorite books out right now. Roberto Aguirre has taken the classic Archie characters to some dark places even if you remove the whole zombie apocalypse part.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know alot of people hate Uncanny Avengers but I've always maintained my love for this book and this week's issue was another excellent installment. Thor has definitely been getting a huge push during Remender's run. But X fans should be pleased with this issue also.

New Avenger's started to dip in quality but this issue brought it back. Hickman definitely looks like he wants to write the Justice League.. with the Avengers getting that work....If I remember correctly he borrowed heavily from the Thor/Superman fight from Busiek's Avengers/JLA crossover from a few years back.

Uncanny wasn't so bad, some shyyt finally happened.....now where do we go from here.......