Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is the world's smartest human, and once you have Nightwing's name, it doesn't take much brain power to figure out the rest.

I agree, but it's the potential fallout from that reveal that has me:ohhh::gladbron:

It was strongly implied that Luthor knew Bruce was Batman after Hush but I don't recall if that plot ever went anywhere.

Also Darkseid & the Anti Monitor!!! I hope DC does not fukk this up.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Forever Evil #7 & Justice League #30...:gladbron::ooh::damn::banderas:

Make sure you read Forever Evil #7 first though.:salute:

thanks for the heads up. I haven't even started yet.

I was actually coming to complain about the book FINALLY being released, when we've had the fallout issues for what seems like months....

but nevermind now. :sas2:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Gotdamn! Invincible is insane! Last issue the lead gets raped by a stronger alien super woman and now they are ripping legs off pregnant women and crushing the skulls of longtime supporting cast members.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Saga, Invincible and East Of West in the same week?

:blessed:

And of course the new Saga arc had to start with a big ass close-up of a vagina giving birth.

s1qd1B6.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Forever Evil was great
Justice League was awesome too
Original Sin started off good but got meh
Daredevil was cool
Elektra was great
I forgot to buy Amazing Spider-Man

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He is the world's smartest human, and once you have Nightwing's name, it doesn't take much brain power to figure out the rest.

Luthor knows that Bruce is Bats after making the connection to dikk Grayson. I'm sure that other villains will make that connection. Also, Owlman still out there is :lupe: . Imagine him making his own version of the Bat Family that is pure evil?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Fanboys are :whoo::whew::ohlawd: that they didn't off dikk.

What was with Owlman saying something to dikk? I can't really remember what it was, but I can recall it felt like an opening for a future storyline.

Also, is Futures End leading into anything? I don't know if I should continue reading. I enjoyed 52 and thought Countdown was all right, but I'm not sold on FE.

Last edited: