Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:dead: @ all the Original Sin reactions. It's only because I found out The Orb was in this story through The-Gutters.com that I knew it was coming, but otherwise I'd probably be just as pissed/baffled.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am hoping they knock his eyeball helmet off and show his disfigured Jason from Friday the 13th Part 2 face:
LY7zTtB.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Same. I also love Romita Jr art.

I hope Johns brings sinestro and black Adam on as a guest star in superman or justice league. I loved the interaction between the two in forever evil
I'm not the biggest Romita JR fan but its good to see Clark back at the daily planet.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
OMG.... Forever Evil 7 & Justice League 30

.... BRUCE C'MON............ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fukk

Now what Lex gonna do with this secret, not so secret, secret identity now...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Forever Evil was great
Justice League was awesome too
Original Sin started off good but got meh
Daredevil was cool
Elektra was great
I forgot to buy Amazing Spider-Man

Decent issue. Dealt a lot with Peter dealing with all the madness Otto left behind:

The Avengers
Anna Maria
The raft
Parker Industries

Anna Maria and Peter's conversation was handled really well

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Decent issue. Dealt a lot with Peter dealing with all the madness Otto left behind:

The Avengers
Anna Maria
The raft
Parker Industries

Anna Maria and Peter's conversation was handled really well
I picked it up today, I read it on the train. I really enjoyed the issue, the humor was really good and I'm really liking this midget chick.

I'm still not feeling this Silk retcon shyt and Max really got fukked up I actually feel sorry for him.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I picked it up today, I read it on the train. I really enjoyed the issue, the humor was really good and I'm really liking this midget chick.

I'm still not feeling this Silk retcon shyt and Max really got fukked up I actually feel sorry for him.

Yeah I fukked with it, me calling it decent is just because I can't always get with Slott's writing or handling of some things but I still fukk with it overall. And you're right, Max is a in a bad spot and it's sad Peter has to deal with that. I really like her as a character too and I'm glad she's going to be a permanent cast member