Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
just bought comiccat and downloaded first 6 issues of batman eternal off of lank posted by TheGodling,got all day to download and upload shyt using company macbook,any recent releases you guys recommend?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can't believe there are only two issues left of The Royals...this book is :blessed:.
Hopefully the response has been good enough that Vertigo gives them another mini-series.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Don't get some of the hate Hickman is getting with his Avengers run. Once he revealed Infinity was part 1 of a big ass "Lord Of The Rings" type of trilogy it was clear he was gonna take time to develop the story he wants to tell :manny:
Same, this is my favorite Avengers run since Busiek. I might even like it more than Busiek's run.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I'm enjoying Hickmans Avengers, the same as I did his FF.....Sometimes I find that it's best to read Hickman stuff in chunks, I'm just dying to see how the Black Panther and Namor stuff is resolved

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
DC is cancelling the following books: Batwing, Birds Of Prey, All Star Western, Phantom Stranger, Pandora and Superboy. Their last issues are solicited for September.

The only one I am bothered by is All-Star Western, that was a good book. Hopefully they relaunch it as a Jonah Hex series or something. And I am expecting to see Birds of Prey and Superboy relaunched i the near future too.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyone else excited for Grant Morrison's THE MULTIVERSITY? Its got Black Superman and Captain Carrot so I don't see how it can go wrong.

j5KLEdG.jpg

THE MULTIVERSITY #1
Written by GRANT MORRISON
Art and cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
1:10 B&W Variant cover by IVAN REIS
1:25 Variant cover by CHRIS BURNHAM
1:50 Variant cover by BRYAN HITCH
1:100 Variant cover by GRANT MORRISON
Blank variant cover available
On sale AUGUST 20 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with six covers. Please see the order form for more information.
The biggest adventure in DC’s history is here!
Join visionary writer Grant Morrison, today’s most talented artists, and a cast of unforgettable characters from 52 alternative Earths of the known DC Multiverse! Prepare to meet the Vampire League of Earth-43, the Justice Riders of Earth-18, Superdemon, Doc Fate, the super-sons of Superman and Batman, the rampaging Retaliators of Earth-8, the Atomic Knights of Justice, Dino-Cop, Sister Miracle, Lady Quark, the legion of Sivanas, the Nazi New Reichsmen of Earth-10 and the latest, greatest Super Hero of Earth-Prime: YOU!
Comprising six complete adventures – each set in a different parallel universe – plus a two-part framing story and a comprehensive guidebook to the many worlds of the Multiverse, THE MULTIVERSITY is more than just a multipart comic-book series. It’s a cosmos spanning, soul-shaking experience that puts YOU on the frontline in the Battle for All Creation against the demonic destroyers known as the Gentry!
In issue #1, pencilled by superstar artist Ivan Reis (AQUAMAN, JUSTICE LEAGUE), President Superman of Earth-23 uncovers a threat to all Reality so apocalyptic it will take a team of incredible heroes from across the Multiverse to face it – including Captain Carrot, like you’ve never seen him before!
But even with a multitude of alternate worlds to choose from, where every variation is possible, can anyone hope to prevail against the onslaught of ultimate evil and undying hatred – in the unstoppable form of a one-time cosmic defender with unimaginable powers?! Join us, if you dare, for the beginning of THE MULTIVERSITY!

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
which book is this in brehs??? knew she was a hoe but aint read nothin new about mystique.... this in nightcrawler???

Nah, it's in All-New X-Men.

The Brotherhood from the future, the dude that looks like Charles Xavier?

well last week's issue starts off with Moira McTaggart giving birth to him, right.

well she gives the baby up right there on the spot. Pushes everybody out the room....

Starts apologizing to her memory of Xavier that she just couldn't do it. Couldn't raise his kid.....

Then she turns into Mystique.

So NOT ONLY is that blue shape changing mutant with the claws apparently her and wolverine's son..... but.... yeah. :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
y'all ever thought about using DC++, sharing your music/movie folders to meet private hub sharing limits?

You can join one with like a 1 gig sharing limit (comic shack), download comics/music/movies till your hearts content, join another with... say, a 40 gig limit (asgard), download entire runs of multiple titles dating back to 63.

They update just as fast as torrents.

It's what I used to do before my hard drive crashed last year. had a solid 90 gigs or so worth of comics. just sheer feasting and greed.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Nah, it's in All-New X-Men.
The Brotherhood from the future, the dude that looks like Charles Xavier?
well last week's issue starts off with Moira McTaggart giving birth to him, right.
well she gives the baby up right there on the spot. Pushes everybody out the room....
Starts apologizing to her memory of Xavier that she just couldn't do it. Couldn't raise his kid.....
Then she turns into Mystique.
So NOT ONLY is that blue shape changing mutant with the claws apparently her and wolverine's son..... but.... yeah. :mjlol:
:snoop: i got the issue, just didn't read it yet, now ima pop it up waitin for that page like :scusthov:

most i can say she got strong kids, only worthless one comes mind is Graydon :cape: