Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avengers#29 wasted alot of pages recapping caps mindwipe by the illuminati. But once we moved past that it kicked into high gear. It's interesting to see where this is going. 7/10

New Avengers#18 a talk heavy issue and the plot really did not advance. But we got to see alot of T'Challa and finally the questioned has been asked......why is Namor still alive. 6.5/10

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Avengers was :whew: Cap brought the goons and stepped to Tony.

Mystique's p*ssy has had quite it's number of inhabitants.

Secret Avengers was good.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Liked the time jump in The Walking Dead even if Rick is looking a bit :flabbynsick:

New Avengers #18 was a waste of time...Hickman is just intent on dragging things out as excruciatingly as possible. He could have even got to the Cap/Iron Man confrontation in Avengers #29 much sooner instead of spending so many pages on Cap remembering.

The art was better in Futures End #2 and the idea of the book being a Who Killed Green Arrow murder mystery is more interesting than the umpteenth round of fighting Brother Eye. I also really like that 5 years from now Mr. Terrific is going to be a total dikkhead.

Liking the character moments in Justice League United especially Green Arrow and Animal Man becoming wisecracking/ball busting homies and J'onn J'onnz being an unintentional and uncomfortable father type figure towards Stargirl. Kinda messed up that Hawkman took an L against Fake Lobo though.

The United States of Murder Inc. was kinda :beli: but maybe things will pick up with the second issue.

Everybody should be reading Afterlife with Archie. It is bizarre as fukk to see what is being done with these characters but it is really good.

Avengers Undercover is a much better read than Avengers Arena was and I have been a fan of the Cammi character since the Drax miniseries from a few years back (she should really be a part of the Guardians of the Galaxy) but I am going to need some explanation of why Daimon Hellstrom is a bad guy and playing a subservient role to Baron Zemo.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So it's been established that Mystique just fukks popular and powerful mutants now. :ohhh::mjpls::mjlol::russ::russ::laff::laff:

Secret Avengers just became my favorite Avengers book. it has that.... "quirk" factor. I am entertained. I DO NOT like them using The Fury like that.

I was very much looking forward to Deadly Hands of Kung Fu. Worst looking Asians ever.

That was Biggie and Tupac!? :dwillhuh:

I'm happy to be reading Gravel, but this book is a pale pale shadow of it's former self without Ellis writing.

Am I the only person reading Uber?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Liked the time jump in The Walking Dead even if Rick is looking a bit :flabbynsick:

New Avengers #18 was a waste of time...Hickman is just intent on dragging things out as excruciatingly as possible. He could have even got to the Cap/Iron Man confrontation in Avengers #29 much sooner instead of spending so many pages on Cap remembering.

The art was better in Futures End #2 and the idea of the book being a Who Killed Green Arrow murder mystery is more interesting than the umpteenth round of fighting Brother Eye. I also really like that 5 years from now Mr. Terrific is going to be a total dikkhead.

Liking the character moments in Justice League United especially Green Arrow and Animal Man becoming wisecracking/ball busting homies and J'onn J'onnz being an unintentional and uncomfortable father type figure towards Stargirl. Kinda messed up that Hawkman took an L against Fake Lobo though.

The United States of Murder Inc. was kinda :beli: but maybe things will pick up with the second issue.

Everybody should be reading Afterlife with Archie. It is bizarre as fukk to see what is being done with these characters but it is really good.

Avengers Undercover is a much better read than Avengers Arena was and I have been a fan of the Cammi character since the Drax miniseries from a few years back (she should really be a part of the Guardians of the Galaxy) but I am going to need some explanation of why Daimon Hellstrom is a bad guy and playing a subservient role to Baron Zemo.

I'm starting to think that New Avengers and the Illuminati is going to have a direct effect on Original Sin. So the stalling might have been to line up the reveal in the overarching book with the stuff we're seeing in New Avengers and Avengers. Because the more I think about it the more I am sure it had to be a member of the illuminati (or some being from one of those other realities they jump to) that shot the watcher.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I enjoyed all the books I read this week

Superman: Doomed
Action Comics
Superman/ Wonder Woman
The Accelerators
Avengers
New Avengers
Secret Avengers
All New Ultimates
Deadly hands of Kung Fu

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm not sold on Future's End. How is it?
They introduced the new attitude Mr. Terrific of 5 years in the future in the latest issue and he has become one of my new favorite characters. If dude had been like this in his solo book it might not have gotten cancelled.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Reading future end.......I'm loving that artists are still giving black people barlog haircuts:snoop: