Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Are you reading Black Science? Its really good.

Meant to grab Dream Police #1 by J. Michael Straszcynski but lunched and forgot it came out this week.

yeah i'm loving it. black science is like quantum leap + lost in space. so far it seems like no character is safe :lupe:.....

whose writing dream police?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No they aren't, DC have has had an event going on since July last year :heh:
Forever Evil started well but the shyt just dragged on way too long.
On the Marvel front, did Inhumanity end? I don't even remember what happened after they killed Karnak.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avengers was great and the plot moved forward quite a bit...I enjoyed the swerve but considering their past I wonder how long that union will last.......

New Avengers was ok........this incursion plotline is losing me....

some old stuff I caught up on....

Wonder Woman 30, Super Man-Wonder Woman 07 & Earth -2 22, Batman Eternal were all excellent reads and low key are some of the best books on the market...

All New Ghost Rider #1 was intriguing. I'm kinda digging the stylized art.

Iron Fist was ok didn't really engage me.

Am I the only one who's enjoying Uncanny Avengers? Who cares that the reset button will be hit and the ramifications aren't being felt across all one hundred thousand Marvel books. The stakes are high and I'm enjoying the story for what it is. The story feels important to me plus Kang is one of my favourite characters so fukk it I'm in.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Avengers was great and the plot moved forward quite a bit...I enjoyed the swerve but considering their past I wonder how long that union will last.......

New Avengers was ok........this incursion plotline is losing me....

some old stuff I caught up on....

Wonder Woman 30, Super Man-Wonder Woman 07 & Earth -2 22, Batman Eternal were all excellent reads and low key are some of the best books on the market...

All New Ghost Rider #1 was intriguing. I'm kinda digging the stylized art.

Iron Fist was ok didn't really engage me.

Am I the only one who's enjoying Uncanny Avengers? Who cares that the reset button will be hit and the ramifications aren't being felt across all one hundred thousand Marvel books. The stakes are high and I'm enjoying the story for what it is. The story feels important to me plus Kang is one of my favourite characters so fukk it I'm in.

Uncanny Avengers is one of the best and most enjoyable books Marvel is putting out right now

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Aite. Got a pint of VSOP. Gonna sip a little bit as I re-immerse myself back into the beautiful world of Marvel. First things first, I gotta get back into Superior Spidey. I haven't followed Uncanny Avengers/X-Men/Wolverine's shytty school since like issue 8-10 for all 3 of those. Worth getting back into?

Any books just start an interesting arc thats worth loooking into? Think Imma catch back up with Daredevil. Last time I looked there he had just wrapped up the arc against the dude with the portal powers. It was some good shyt. I hope that its not disappointing at this point.

Punisher as well. Any of the big names like Hulk or anybody havin good runs right now?

And whats GOOD wit my nikka Cyke.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Aite. Got a pint of VSOP. Gonna sip a little bit as I re-immerse myself back into the beautiful world of Marvel. First things first, I gotta get back into Superior Spidey. I haven't followed Uncanny Avengers/X-Men/Wolverine's shytty school since like issue 8-10 for all 3 of those. Worth getting back into?

Any books just start an interesting arc thats worth loooking into? Think Imma catch back up with Daredevil. Last time I looked there he had just wrapped up the arc against the dude with the portal powers. It was some good shyt. I hope that its not disappointing at this point.

Punisher as well. Any of the big names like Hulk or anybody havin good runs right now?

And whats GOOD wit my nikka Cyke.
All the big name books are trash no joke. Cap is trash, Hulk is trash, The current arc of Thor is fukking garbage, Iron Man been trash since #1, Wolverine is trash. Only Spider-Man out of the big characters is still good, you should check out team books instead.

Daredevil is good but I wish it had a darker tone like the previous runs

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
All the big name books are trash no joke. Cap is trash, Hulk is trash, The current arc of Thor is fukking garbage, Iron Man been trash since #1, Wolverine is trash. Only Spider-Man out of the big characters is still good, you should check out team books instead.

Daredevil is good but I wish it had a darker tone like the previous runs
What team books you recommend homie? And an issue to start at? Even if they're only 20-30 issues in, not trying to run thru all them, nah mean. Not that out of the loop where I wouldnt get most of what's going on.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
What team books you recommend homie? And an issue to start at? Even if they're only 20-30 issues in, not trying to run thru all them, nah mean. Not that out of the loop where I wouldnt get most of what's going on.
The team books I'm enjoying right now are Hickman's Avengers books, Thunderbolts, Secret Avengers and Mighty Avengers when the book isn't focusing on Blue Marvel. Uncanny X-Men is good too