Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Y'all need to read Avengers #29 holy shyt it was so good. The ending will leaving you screaming especially if you read World War Hulk

Make sure you read Avengers before New Avengers

i didn't expect that ending nor did i expect it to tie in to the new hulk on going so neatly. mean while dc and it's forever evil shyt is :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
i didn't expect that ending nor did i expect it to tie in to the new hulk on going so neatly. mean while dc and it's forever evil shyt is :scusthov:
DC looking real :flabbynsick:

now with this Forever Evil shyt( Didn't trinity war start the same time as Infinity?) and that Grayson shyt

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
DC looking real :flabbynsick:

now with this Forever Evil shyt( Didn't trinity war start the same time as Infinity?) and that Grayson shyt

yeah i think so these events usually come and go so fast that's it's hard to keep with. the funny thing is dc is going to be rolling into that 5 years into the future event soon.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
yeah i think so these events usually come and go so fast that's it's hard to keep with. the funny thing is dc is going to be rolling into that 5 years into the future event soon.

man i don't think DC really thought this reboot stuff over, they don't have the writing staff to pull it off and they are trying to do every gimmick possible to keep people reading while they struggle to make sense of the new universe

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
man i don't think DC really thought this reboot stuff over, they don't have the writing staff to pull it off and they are trying to do every gimmick possible to keep people reading while they struggle to make sense of the new universe

Yeah man it's kind of a cluster fukk. I could have sworn they've tried this time skip shyt before though.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Ok I caught up on some comics that I have been missing.

Once again I love what Slott has done with Spiderman and he has made the character grow professionally while still keeping the same personality. I must say he writes a joke cracking Spiderman. And while I will miss Doc Ock (Spock) Peter Parker is forever my spiderman. Now that I have cried my fanboy tears the things I liked about Issues 31 of Superior and AMZS 1 ( they should have just went back to the OG numbers Spiderman is creeping up on issue 1000 has marvel no pride in there history?) Peter solved the problem without killing classic stuff and everyone noticed his change in personality right away. I liked the parts with the women in his life deciding they need some distance from spiderman because he brings nothing but danger to their lives (which is true and should have been the main reason for Mary Jane to divorce Peter instead of fukking magic). I also like that they are keeping around Anna Marie at least she is leaving some complication around from when Doc Ock was in his body. Now the things I hate are the same complaints I always have. I hate the character of Aunt May just because I have seen her die twice and I think that made Peter a better character. At this point I am sick and tired of Spiderman worrying about this old ass woman who only purpose seems to be something Peter has to worry about in the middle of a fight. I like that Slott married her off and sent her away but just get rid of her already. Also i hate that Norman Osborne seems to be the Joker to Spiderman because I think it should be harry and would make for a better fight considering they were once close friends and now are forever enimes. It would have made more sense also but alas. I will give slott credit though he made the Norman Osborne revile funny as fukk and made that last issue of superior feel grand and a great cap off to a fabulous run. I will miss Doc Ock but I have a feeling that robot of his will bring him back one day.

Also now that Peter is a Doctor I wonder how long that will last until a new editor comes around and decides that makes him to old and make him snap pictures again for the Daily Bugle again. :snoop:

Hopefully now that Joe Q is gone shyt like that will not happen.