Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My local comic store never participates in FCBD

I get them off torrents since the books are free i'm not cheating anyone

Elektra #1 was dope y'all should check that out

Original Sin #0 was really good Waid actually made Sam Alexander interesting

Iron Patriot #2 was cool but it was a quick read

Daredevil was dope as usual
Elektra has always been one of those characters I have never given a damn about so I passed right by her new book without a second glance.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Walking Dead comic just needs to be cancelled. I have read a bigger waste of time than this shytty All Out War storyline and this ending is the worst thing I have read in months. Kirkman has run out of ideas with these characters and this comic.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Elektra has always been one of those characters I have never given a damn about so I passed right by her new book without a second glance.
give it a try

The Walking Dead comic just needs to be cancelled. I have read a bigger waste of time than this shytty All Out War storyline and this ending is the worst thing I have read in months. Kirkman has run out of ideas with these characters and this comic.

Its selling more than ever right now so it will continue to drag till nobody cares about it anymore like Spawn

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hickman is writing the next Marvel event in September

Soule is writing that Wolverine dying shyt

I love me some Hickman but his Marvel load is way too heavy to let him do yet another event, unless this event is him finally finishing the SHIELD series he abandoned years ago.Luckily his Image work is still as great as ever because his Avengers stuff has completely lost momentum.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I love me some Hickman but his Marvel load is way too heavy to let him do yet another event, unless this event is him finally finishing the SHIELD series he abandoned years ago.Luckily his Image work is still as great as ever because his Avengers stuff has completely lost momentum.
apparently these were filler arcs before original sin

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Anyone read Flash #30........Did DC just make Wally black???:russ:

He most def not a ginger white guy anymore.

Q3PlkpD.jpg

CWwITg8.jpg

Maybe he's dyeing his hair. :lolbron:

has new lobo killed old lobo yet?

nope, New Lobo is dealing with the JLU and old is hunting down Jason Todd and Starfire.