Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The amount of drooling rage that the new biracial Wally West is generating amongst delusional angry comic fans is hilarious.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Walking Dead comic just needs to be cancelled. I have read a bigger waste of time than this shytty All Out War storyline and this ending is the worst thing I have read in months. Kirkman has run out of ideas with these characters and this comic.
I said that negan wasn't dead :heh: he's gonna try and redeem him . Lol at ricks bytchass leg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I said that negan wasn't dead :heh: he's gonna try and redeem him . Lol at ricks bytchass leg
Negan bashes Glenn's skull in with a bat in cold blood but Rick thinks it would be wrong to kill him. Really?:stopitslime:
Rick was a cop in Kentucky, you know he was all for the death penalty.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negan bashes Glenn's skull in with a bat in cold blood but Rick thinks it would be wrong to kill him. Really?:stopitslime:
Rick was a cop in Kentucky, you know he was all for the death penalty.
The whole reasoning shyt when the guy killed Glenn and was shooting zombie arrows :snoop: I think he should end the book, or follow new survivors or kill rick . I think the tv show money is. Making him complacent .

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The whole reasoning shyt when the guy killed Glenn and was shooting zombie arrows :snoop: I think he should end the book, or follow new survivors or kill rick . I think the tv show money is. Making him complacent .

This is exactly the problem in my opinion, Dude is writing like "oh this will be good for TV" Negan never should of let his guard down around Rick to begin with, and for him to do it based on a high school explanation of capitalistic principles had me like :stopitslime:

and no for rick to let Negan's sociopathic ass live to "prove he was right":rudy: motherfukkers are acting like they aren't in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Nobody should have the assets available to keep an a$$hole like Negan alive.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The amount of drooling rage that the new biracial Wally West is generating amongst delusional angry comic fans is hilarious.
Personally I think Wally should have stayed white

DC should have introduced a new Flash that was biracial not change Wally

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Personally I think Wally should have stayed white

DC should have introduced a new Flash that was biracial not change Wally
But this was never going to be the Wally West that people remember anyway so what is the difference whether he is white or that DC takes this opportunity to add a little more diversity to things with what will be a major character?
That is what gets me about the people who are freaking out and starting petitions and shyt...whether he was black, white, green or purple this character was not going to be "their" Wally. He is no longer a contemporary of dikk Grayson, he is a teenager, he isn't married with children, he was never the Flash or even Kid Flash. The character has been rebooted completely and his racial make-up is the least of what will be different about him.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
But this was never going to be the Wally West that people remember anyway so what is the difference whether he is white or that DC takes this opportunity to add a little more diversity to things with what will be a major character?
That is what gets me about the people who are freaking out and starting petitions and shyt...whether he was black, white, green or purple this character was not going to be "their" Wally. He is no longer a contemporary of dikk Grayson, he is a teenager, he isn't married with children, he was never the Flash or even Kid Flash. The character has been rebooted completely and his racial make-up is the least of what will be different about him.

Exactly. They took away so much of what made old characters familiar and beloved with the nu52 so I don't see why anybody is still fighting for scraps (Of course that's not what they think they're doing).

Personally, I've all but given up on DC. When they weren't getting by on quality, they could at least trade on depth and history. Now that they've thrown that baby out with the bathwater what's left is a house art style I don't have much love for (more lines makes everything better somehow), rushed reworkings of old angles, character beats and storylines that the reboot did away with, painfully cheesy and exposition heavy dialogue, and impossible continuity errors, the kind that the reboot was supposed to do away with in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
With Barry Allen back Wally West will never be a major character.