Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the way it looked, seems like he gave dikk a pill maybe to temporary shut his heart down but not kill him so that they can save him...
I'm trying to figure out how johns had all these issues of forever evil based stuff And wasted black manta , lex cold and black adam. We didn't need batman added to the story ( how about he only be covered only in jl) and jla been a waste ( I love mm but star girl :camby: to that hoe) rogues rebellion and argus :smugcmpunk: much better .

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm trying to figure out how johns had all these issues of forever evil based stuff And wasted black manta , lex cold and black adam. We didn't need batman added to the story ( how about he only be covered only in jl) and jla been a waste ( I love mm but star girl :camby: to that hoe) rogues rebellion and argus :smugcmpunk: much better .

i actually like how only Batman was saved since all the heroes left are all on the ''human side-with powers'' teir minus Black Adam..

stargirl needs to go, dont know why they're pushing her, shes WACK...

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
In regards to Nightwing, not sure if you guys have read snyders Batman Court of Owls arc. But Nightwing has the same thing the Talons have in them that allows them to be reborn after dying. My guess is that they'll bring back nightwing as a talon.
batman punched that shyt outta diks mouth. More like pimp slapped to be honest.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I believe you a mistaken, sir.
You really made me feel like a loser, I had to read the court of owls over again, and in batman #7 Bruce tells Nightwing about the talon they captured that the electrum got in his blood and his cells. "It seeped down from years and years from a deposit embedded in his tooth." So yeah, if nightwing had the same tooth I think he can be a talon too.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
is it just me or does it seem like marvels purposely watering down the cosmic stuff so these weak dudes got excuses to be in cosmic books????:snoop:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The trek Lorna is on is intriguing to me....from Alex and Pietro trying to manipulate her and spy on her cohesively to Harrison having her bugged with that implant to keep track of her to her using deadly means in solving issues without blinking...it's gonna be explosive once she figures out what Havok and Quicksilver are up to.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Superman/ Wonder Woman was dope as fukk
Clark told Diana he loves her aww

Mighty Avengers was meh too much bore marvel

Captain Marvel was aight Rhodey's hittin that

Secret Avengers was dope too