Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Earth-2. Every time you think they can't top Superman fukking up the world, they top it :whew:

Quantum & Woody #0 might be the best issue of the year already. Too many quotables.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Earth-2. Every time you think they can't top Superman fukking up the world, they top it :whew:

Quantum & Woody #0 might be the best issue of the year already. Too many quotables.

Earth 2 is a beast of a book

Forever Evil #6 is a damn shame

For what they done to dikk Grayson

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Forever Evil #6 :gladbron:
Mazahs Luthor is gonna be trouble...dude not only has the power of Shasam but he can also steal people's powers? And he looks batshyt crazy.
I also don't think Nightwing is dead...Luthor was trying to explain something to Batman before Bats start losing it so I figure Nightwing gets revived at the beginning of the next issue.

I was like :wtb: when I saw Wolverine and the X-Men #1...didn't they just end the last one a week ago? Marvel needs to cut this cheap bid for sales by having new #1 issues every other week.

Magneto was better than I expected namely because I am not a fan of Cullen Bunn. Paolo Rivera's art is ass though.

Earth 2 continues to be really good. This version of Superman is a nut. Black Mon-El needs to stop being all agoraphobic and get his ass ready for battle.

Anybody reading Afterlife with Archie? This book sounds like it should be a train wreck but it is really fun. Jughead kicks off the zombie apocalypse and Riverdale gets overrun by zombie. A much better book than I anticipated and really good horror comic.

And again I have to recommend Rover Red Charlie. The week it comes out it always syands out as my favorite read of that week.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
On Nightwing:

I'm sure he's gonna be revived. Lex could of slipped him to a pill like the one Batman took in TDKR. There's no way they'd kill him off like this, right? :to:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
In regards to Nightwing, not sure if you guys have read snyders Batman Court of Owls arc. But Nightwing has the same thing the Talons have in them that allows them to be reborn after dying. My guess is that they'll bring back nightwing as a talon.

DMR

Killa
Daps
The Veil #1 by Greg Rucka was really dope

I have a feeling this will appeal to the coli folks

It was a good read, had me like :lupe: the whole time

I guess she is a new born goddess or a demon or something

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just read Batman and Two Face....WTF....Dent always knew??? :lupe:

That makes The Joker and Two Face now as far as The New 52 is concerned

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just read Batman and Two Face....WTF....Dent always knew??? :lupe:

That makes The Joker and Two Face now as far as The New 52 is concerned
It was the rewritten New 52 History. Bats is slippin on his secret Identity shyt.

Forever Evil series is crazy because it seems like dikk Grayson is...changing into something else. Morphing into a part of the "Court of Owls" society, perhaps? :leon:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
MAZAHS !!!! loooooooooooooool, how the fukk did Luthors son, or dad become this mystical... shyt getting interesting lol...

I swear if they kill our boy dikk like this, boy imma riot...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forever evil Is turning out like trinity war full of story padding . They better have some more cool shyt in store

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAZAHS !!!! loooooooooooooool, how the fukk did Luthors son, or dad become this mystical... shyt getting interesting lol...

I swear if they kill our boy dikk like this, boy imma riot...
Johns kept him from getting killed in infinite crisis according to dan didio . Besides Luthor is in the justice league sooo I doubt he killed dikk