Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I got around to reading Magneto #1

shyt was surprisingly dope

We know he's going to smash that janitor right @R=G

I don't know...we'll see. Bunn said there is some kind of love interest coming up and considering his personality, who knows how that is gonna work out. Let's see..he loves adventurers, superhero mutants, and Brazilian doctors. Would be a nice twist if they gave him someone to lose as he gets more violent and goes after everyone.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Batman is all dark and shyt

Read some Action comics and Superman/Wonder Woman

I tried Nu 52 Batman its just not for me

What is exactly is going on in Superman/Wonder Woman? I can tolerate Diana but I don't really want anything to do with the Superman franchise except for checking on Supergirl at times.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
What is exactly is going on in Superman/Wonder Woman? I can tolerate Diana but I don't really want anything to do with the Superman franchise except for checking on Supergirl at times.
Its mainly about their relationship, we've seen them battle Apollo, Zod & Faora so far

I don't know...we'll see. Bunn said there is some kind of love interest coming up and considering his personality, who knows how that is gonna work out. Let's see..he loves adventurers, superhero mutants, and Brazilian doctors. Would be a nice twist if they gave him someone to lose as he gets more violent and goes after everyone.
I'll bet it will be the janitor. I'll requote this post when it happens

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Its mainly about their relationship, we've seen them battle Apollo, Zod & Faora so far

I'll bet it will be the janitor. I'll requote this post when it happens

I don't see it but maybe. I think he already left that city though when he went after the killer in the police station.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It has though, ever since Rick and co. got to that town and Kirkman kept introducing these half-assed characters and giving us no reason to care about any of them. As ballsy as it was to kill off half the characters in that infamous prison brawl, the cast of characters never really recovered.
I agree, the Walking Dead has been on a downward slide for a while. I blame it all on the introduction of Negan and dragging such a one note shytty bootleg rip-off of a better character out for so long.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
If the Hand of God in Black Widow was in a better book :wow: Got shot twice and pulled out grenade launchers.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I can't wait for this

Bi9P6PVCYAEN9pj.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So the Illuminati fukking around with Cap's memories is the big secret the Watcher saw and was killed over?

And what happened to Inhumanity? Did it end? It was getting hyped up like a mofo for a while and then it just fizzled away.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So the Illuminati fukking around with Cap's memories is the big secret the Watcher saw and was killed over?

And what happened to Inhumanity? Did it end? It was getting hyped up like a mofo for a while and then it just fizzled away.
Nah that's not why he got killed. Its just one of the things the watcher saw that's will be revealed

several other secrets will be revealed during this event like a spider biting a kid before Peter