Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
BANE FINALLY TOOK OVER GOTHAM :to:

that physical ass whooping he gave those flunkies... he gave them nikkas ''the beats'' gave them that ''beat you like you stole something'' whopping, gave em that ''beat you like your father'' DAMNNN

I'm convinced that only Superman can give Bane the beats at this point.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So I never see anyone talking about but I can't possibly be the only one reading Invincible, aka the Dragonball of American comics aka "shyt gets real all the damn time" aka officially the best thing Kirkman has ever done because The Walking Dead fell off.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
So I never see anyone talking about but I can't possibly be the only one reading Invincible, aka the Dragonball of American comics aka "shyt gets real all the damn time" aka officially the best thing Kirkman has ever done because The Walking Dead fell off.

I dapped you but I'm tempted to neg you because the walking dead hasn't fell off yet.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Theres always a shyt ton of invincible trades at the library, where should i start.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I dapped you but I'm tempted to neg you because the walking dead hasn't fell off yet.

It has though, ever since Rick and co. got to that town and Kirkman kept introducing these half-assed characters and giving us no reason to care about any of them. As ballsy as it was to kill off half the characters in that infamous prison brawl, the cast of characters never really recovered.