Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Planetary is defintely that piff. A love letter to counter-culture media is a perfect description, like there will be a point where you first really grasp how deep that goes and you're like :ohhh: and then it just happens over and over again.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[SPOILERS]
BTW I think the hooded man is a grown Billy Batson. Everybody knows Johns is a captain marvel stan and they mentioned how they have to keep him drugged so he stays quiet.

Well I was half right about the hooded man.

Luther with the power of Shazam. No wonder Ultraman and crew were shytting their pants. I can't wait to see Black Adam wreck things, and I'm not willing to write Nightwing off yet

[/SPOILERS]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Guys that buy Marvel books here should sell their codes on reddit, I've been doing that for months now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Magneto #1 was a masterpiece. Beautiful. As resourceful, as cunning, and as ruthless as ever. Whatever it takes....whatever it takes:evil:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
So, Forever Evil 6

That's it? That's how they kill off Nightwing?

I wonder how they're gonna do this Alex Luthor story to end FE.

Like I said, dikk Grayson as a character gets sh!tted on for no reason.

There's no reason that a character that beloved, that much history, that important, can't even get a proper death.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
First Magneto issue was dope. I'm in. Good to see he's back to murking people instead of playing hero. :demonic:

Also, WAXM was pretty good under the new writer. One issue already kills that trash Jason Aaron was writing.

Iron Man was good again...but y'all still sleeping.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, dikk Grayson as a character gets sh!tted on for no reason.

There's no reason that a character that beloved, that much history, that important, can't even get a proper death.
He could still be alive couldn't he ? :dwillhuh: I doubt he's dead especially if Luthor is a member of the justice league

:heh: at captain cold sonning fake flash . Nicca got that work like nothing