Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Don't blame Hickman for Avengers World being meh put the blame on Spencer

The last issue of Avengers was pretty good but I had to read it twice to enjoy it lol

Superior Spider-Man was dope but the Peter Parker scenes were wack, I'm dreading the return of the Amazing Spider-Man

Secret Avengers wow

The Bunker was dope as fukk, Fuse was great too

Superman/wonder woman was great as usual, Diana really saved supes ass

Did anyone check out that winter soldier issue?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So-called peers and long time rivals.

I am here to formally apologize.

I have "slept" on the sheer greatness that is the "Injustice" comic.

For the last few years, I have shunned this book because I couldn't get past it being promo for a horrible video game..

Even though I've never liked the game (and never will), I saw reading the book as the equivalent of saying the smell of a fart is okay, because at least you didn't shyt yourself.

I was wrong. And I am sorry. :to:

Since early this morning, I have marathon read all the way up to issue number 32.

It is indeed "that crack", and rightfully belongs in your top ten monthly titles.

I encourage all comic fans who have not given this book a chance to read five issues in a row, so that YOU TOO can see the greatness of this book.

Thank You.

*walks away from podium in empty room*

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For the last few years, I have shunned this book because I couldn't get past it being promo for a horrible video game..

Even though I've never liked the game (and never will), I saw reading the book as the equivalent of saying the smell of a fart is okay, because at least you didn't shyt yourself.

Since early this morning, I have marathon read all the way up to issue number 32.

It is indeed "that crack", and rightfully belongs in your top ten monthly titles.

I encourage all comic fans who have not given this book a chance to read five issues in a row, so that YOU TOO can see the greatness of this book.

Thank You.

Can i get pm to a torrent link to all the issues so far? I had 1-10 then couldnt find the rest in order

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Read Injustice Year 1... :to:

You REALLY gonna hate Clark, Damian & Diana to the core.... i want Diana hung and quartered brehhh

they really carried Atlantis out the ocean into the desert brehhs

they aint have to do Oliver & Bruce like that :sadcam:

Alfred headbutting Supes :lawd:

I hope Year 2 delivers more crack, Bruce gonna come back like Ichigo after the fullbring arc and give clark that WERKKKK...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I guess we finished it at the same time, friend.

I don't want to drop any spoilers, cause apparently other people are still playing catch up. But All the silly looking shyt I had seen before totally makes sense now.

I WILL say I thought Diana was manipulating Supes at first on some supervillain shyt..... but nope. She's just being a woman.

And also..... Superman's reaction to Lex as opposed to what he told Bruce about The Joker REALLY says a lot about Superman.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
When Avengers and New Avengers collide I can't see myself supporting Cap and the rest, its like the opposite of Civil War right now for me. I'm on Tony and Reed's side instead of Cap's

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Thank You.

At least you admit that the Injustice comic is indeed the underrated comic that everyone needs to read.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
When Avengers and New Avengers collide I can't see myself supporting Cap and the rest, its like the opposite of Civil War right now for me. I'm on Tony and Reed's side instead of Cap's
Cap don't even remember the sonning he got from the Illuminati.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I remember when when Injustice was first announced I went from :beli: :usure: :stopitslime: to :ohhh::gladbron::whoo::merchant::damn::banderas:

Aren't the Illuminati refusing to destroy other worlds?