Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I guess we finished it at the same time, friend.

I don't want to drop any spoilers, cause apparently other people are still playing catch up. But All the silly looking shyt I had seen before totally makes sense now.

I WILL say I thought Diana was manipulating Supes at first on some supervillain shyt..... but nope. She's just being a woman.

And also..... Superman's reaction to Lex as opposed to what he told Bruce about The Joker REALLY says a lot about Superman.

didnt even think of the lex shyt like that, but lex really got some BODIES under his belt and supes aint even care bout that, fakkit ass bytch..

nahh diana is doing more than being a woman, she been riling supes up since lois death, didnt even relay Arthur's message, smh... she gotta die

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
didnt even think of the lex shyt like that, but lex really got some BODIES under his belt and supes aint even care bout that, fakkit ass bytch..

nahh diana is doing more than being a woman, she been riling supes up since lois death, didnt even relay Arthur's message, smh... she gotta die

yeah. Remember Supes was approaching Batman talking about "You're just mad you and The Joker can't play your stupid little sick ass game anymore!"

But then when Supes saw Lex...... ":gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:"

"Yeah, we're friends! We been talking about this solution for YEARS!"

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
Did anyone check out that winter soldier issue?
Winter soldier issue was dope so far. I'll pretty much read anything bucky's in at this point. Spy Marvel > Space Marvel, and speaking of...

Just finished reading Infinity, I hate Marvel and these maxi-series. Kinda salty that nothing good happened in Earth 2 either.

I see folks talking about Injustice, is that really worth picking up?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Winter soldier issue was dope so far. I'll pretty much read anything bucky's in at this point. Spy Marvel > Space Marvel, and speaking of...

Just finished reading Infinity, I hate Marvel and these maxi-series. Kinda salty that nothing good happened in Earth 2 either.

I see folks talking about Injustice, is that really worth picking up?

Injustice is underrated piff that is :ohlawd:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Can yall give me a site where I can read comics online for free, or is there legal issues with posting comics online. Cause mangas dnt seem to have issues doing so.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
yeah. Remember Supes was approaching Batman talking about "You're just mad you and The Joker can't play your stupid little sick ass game anymore!"

But then when Supes saw Lex...... ":gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:"

"Yeah, we're friends! We been talking about this solution for YEARS!"

yeah that had me feeling some typa way.. smh supes gotta get the fohhh...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel like I know too much about this movie already

I only know what I've seen in the trailers. I've stayed relatively in the dark on this one. I know the main villain, I know the side shyt and I know Pete is going to be in over his head while finding out about his parents. That's all I know breh and that's all I need to know. The flick comes out in 2 months in the UK so reviews will be coming out damn near a whole month before we in the states can see it so I'm going to have to stay in the dark for that period too. Spoilers will be aplenty

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I only know what I've seen in the trailers. I've stayed relatively in the dark on this one. I know the main villain, I know the side shyt and I know Pete is going to be in over his head while finding out about his parents. That's all I know breh and that's all I need to know. The flick comes out in 2 months in the UK so reviews will be coming out damn near a whole month before we in the states can see it so I'm going to have to stay in the dark for that period too. Spoilers will be aplenty
Avoid comic sites those UK folks spoiled Avengers and Thor for me on those sites

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Avoid comic sites those UK folks spoiled Avengers and Thor for me on those sites

Yeah that shyt is going to be ridiculous. I'll read some reviews but I'm not reading any spoilers. I'm hype for it but I'm not trying to have that shyt happen to me like it happened with cats on the Avengers

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
a big :salute:to you breh, I picked up the first volume of injustice on your suggestion and that shyt is :ooh::ohlawd::krs::whew:I finished the whole first volume in one sitting.

Batman and Superman crossed lines that they wouldn't even do to their enemies. Crazy how we see a Superman that has TOTALLY gone rogue.