Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
Batman and Superman crossed lines that they wouldn't even do to their enemies. Crazy how we see a Superman that has TOTALLY gone rogue.

I dig the "tarnished superman" archetype too. Check out the Nu52 Earth 2 series if you haven't already, it's good shyt. Another classic Supes story is Red Son.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I dig the "tarnished superman" archetype too. Check out the Nu52 Earth 2 series if you haven't already, it's good shyt. Another classic Supes story is Red Son.

Yeah, the crazy thing is that Earth 2 is the same writer as Injustice :leon:

Its easily one of the best books out in the market now.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Punisher was dope

Magnus in Justice League wants to be Hank Pym so bad lol

I got the East of West trade about to read this piff

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Original_Sin_1_Cover.jpg

Original_Sin_1_Dell'Otto_Variant.jpg

ORIGINAL SIN #1 (of 8)
Jason Aaron (W) • Mike Deodato (A)
Cover by Julian Totino Tedesco
Variant cover by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO
INTERLOCKING BATTLE VARIANT BY ART ADAMS
VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
YOUNG VARIANT BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
Teaser Variant also available
BLANK VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE
WHO SHOT THE WATCHER?
The Watcher, the mysterious space-god who’s been watching us from the moon for as long as we can remember… is dead. Thus begins the greatest murder mystery in Marvel Comics history.
As Nick Fury leads the heroes of the Marvel Universe in an investigation, other forces are marshaling as well and other questions are arising. Why is Black Panther gathering a secret team of his own, including Emma Frost, the Punisher and Dr. Strange? Who is the Unseen? What was the Original Sin? What was stolen from the Watcher’s lair? And most importantly, who now holds the Marvel Universe’s darkest secrets in the palm of their hand?
40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
ORIGSIN2014002_Tedesco-cov.jpg

ORIGSIN2014002_DellOtto-cov.jpg

ORIGINAL SIN #2 (of 8)
Jason Aaron (W) • Mike Deodato (A)
Cover by Julian Totino Tedesco
Variant cover by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO
INTERLOCKING BATTLE VARIANT BY ART ADAMS
Teaser Variant also available
WHO HOLDS THE EYE? WHO KNOWS ITS SECRETS?
The cosmic manhunt for the Watcher’s killer continues. More bodies are discovered. The killer’s trail leads to the far corners of the universe and beyond. And just when Nick Fury and the Avengers think they’ve cornered their murderer…EVERYTHING EXPLODES, unleashing the Marvel Universe’s greatest secrets.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Magnus in Justice League wants to be Hank Pym so bad lol
Hold on, bruh. Will Magnus is the GOAT sketchy robot building scientist.
Magnus got busy with his lady robot decades before Pym ever got that itch. I think Magnus went nuts years before Pym did too.

Anybody else completely unhappy with the art on Quantum & Woody? The new artist is horrible and is making it grad as hell to get through an issue of the book.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Hold on, bruh. Will Magnus is the GOAT sketchy robot building scientist.
Magnus got busy with his lady robot decades before Pym ever got that itch. I think Magnus went nuts years before Pym did too.
:whoa: I didn't read much DC pre new 52 besides Superman and some Wonder Woman

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see "Original Sin" is tha fallout from those 2 cats breaking in tha Watcher's crib and stealing something waaay back in "Point One" in that first Marvel NOW book.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
yeah. Remember Supes was approaching Batman talking about "You're just mad you and The Joker can't play your stupid little sick ass game anymore!"

But then when Supes saw Lex...... ":gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:"

"Yeah, we're friends! We been talking about this solution for YEARS!"

didnt even think of the lex shyt like that, but lex really got some BODIES under his belt and supes aint even care bout that, fakkit ass bytch..

nahh diana is doing more than being a woman, she been riling supes up since lois death, didnt even relay Arthur's message, smh... she gotta die

Luthor is a good guy on the version of Earth Injustice takes place on.

As for the comic, you guys somewhat put me on when I first saw Negative's post. I really didn't pay it no mind since I didn't want to get into a new comic (especially since it's been out for some time). Some days later I come across issue 1 in a dollar bin. Copped it and was :banderas:

I just marathoned the series up until today's issue that dropped, so I'm caught up. For those looking to get into it, It's a very fast read. I never played the game (plan on buying it when it's cheap), but I have seen the "movie" where the cut scenes were combined so I'm familiar with the storyline.