Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pretty much, he recruited new and old members in Avengers #1
So the members who he didn't want on the team he just told them too bad? I hate captain America he fukking sucks, he's nothing without the the avengers that's why he pushes so hard for the them to form. They should form their own team without him let him kick rocks or something

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So the members who he didn't want on the team he just told them too bad? I hate captain America he fukking sucks, he's nothing without the the avengers that's why he pushes so hard for the them to form. They should form their own team without him let him kick rocks or something
:whoa: Cap is great

Other avengers books don't have cap in em

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's not that deep...Iron Man and Cap put together that gigantic team in the Avengers book and then Cap put together that mutant/human hybrid team in Uncanny as a response to the Avengers vs X-Men mini-series.
Cage had quit on his own at the end of Bendis' run on the title.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Anyone read this?
bo-plushy-gangsta-1.png

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Last two Avengers have been ass. Who cares about alternate reality Avengers and A.I.M. making adaptoids. :snooze: Worst Hickman Avengers issues by far?

The first new X-Force series was :dwillhuh: It seemed pretty convoluted. I'll have to read it again. Spurrier is a weird writer with weird dialogue. I don't give two fukks about Marrow either. I was underwhelmed.

They're making a book about young Cyclops. :why: When are they going to end this original X-Men in the present shyt? Are they ever going end it? I thought that piece of shyt BOA crossover would dead it and that would be the only good thing about it.

Corsair is back. Why bring back such a useless character?

Secret Avengers is making my head spin with all these crazy plot twists.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Last two Avengers have been ass. Who cares about alternate reality Avengers and A.I.M. making adaptoids. :snooze: Worst Hickman Avengers issues by far?

said it before, I'm sick of disposable movie villains AIM right now.

They're making a book about young Cyclops. :why: When are they going to end this original X-Men in the present shyt? Are they ever going end it? I thought that piece of shyt BOA crossover would dead it and that would be the only good thing about it.

Marvel time travel. go figure.

Secret Avengers is making my head spin with all these crazy plot twists.

first time in a minute that the last page of a book had me say ":mindblown: wtff!?" out loud.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hate the art and the coloring on the new X-Factor book. It is really distracting.

So Bendis brings back Corsair for the sole purpose of having him meet young Cyclops? You can tell he has no idea how to explain his return from the dead and is just making shyt up as he goes along. I also don't get this nonsense about Rocket Racc00n being insulted when people call him a racc00n. It is just stupid.

I am officially calling it that Hickman is stretched too thin with the Avengers. He has allowed the storyline in Avengers to get aimless and completely without focus; Avengers World is completely forgettable and unnecessary; dude should scale back to only writing New Avengers.

Batman was the shyt! This glimpse into the future has me really excited to see how Snyder plans on getting everyone to the places they are in in the next year and that last page shocker should finally shut up the whiny chicks at conventions.

I may be in the minority on this one but Negan is quite possibly the shyttiest character ever created for The Walking Dead and Kirkman's fascination with him is annoying. Plus this current war storyline has been going on for too long that it has become boring as fukk.

She-Hulk's new book is really cool and probably was my favorite book of the week.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Who is reading the Injustice comics? :banderas:

shyt is mad underrated

Batman and The Rouges' Forever Evil Tie-In is insane.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Hickmans anvengers is becoming meh, however, New Avengers is still enjoyable to me..,....I just wish Hickman would accelerate the story of it, because the incursion story line is wearing thin

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I have the feeling that Hickman is setting up AIM to be the reason why the incursions are happening

I felt like that last page of Avengers 26 showing the Adaptoids in their true form that they were actually Mapmakers or one of the villains that were hinted at in New Avengers early on

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I like what Hickman is doing with AIM because he's making them into more of a scientific threat rather than dumb cannon fodder (that's what Hydra's for), but he definitely needs to take a few steps back and focus the story more. Although I suspect he had very little to do with the decision to turn Avengers World into a separate book.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I may be in the minority on this one but Negan is quite possibly the shyttiest character ever created for The Walking Dead and Kirkman's fascination with him is annoying. Plus this current war storyline has been going on for too long that it has become boring as fukk..
i think as far as overall potential, attitude and ideals hes one of the most interesting characters.... for me its the horrible dialogue that kills him... every time he talks its like half that shyt is just pointless filler, its painful to read.... they ruined a good character by makin him so "over the top" its cringe worthy....

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i think as far as overall potential, attitude and ideals hes one of the most interesting characters.... for me its the horrible dialogue that kills him... every time he talks its like half that shyt is just pointless filler, its painful to read.... they ruined a good character by makin him so "over the top" its cringe worthy....
That dialogue kills me every time I read it and completely ruins any possibilities that there may be for this character to work.