Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yeah I dig the last couple of Mighty Avengers. I thought Al Ewing might have been a brother because of that scene with the black lady talking to Spectrum about her daughter getting a relaxed. :heh: Then I googled him and he's some chubby Kevin Smith looking dude.
lol the hair shyt had to be addressed after everyone kept on bytching about it

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I hope it is Darkseid, but that would be to0 obvious.............Anyway Forever Evil is pissing me off, I gotta wait another fukking month to eat!!!!!!!!!
I feel like a starving slave out here waiting for the Forever Evil piff.

O and I really really wanna know who gonna be the unlucky b*stard to get the power ring
I hope it is Darkseid, his 1st appearance in the new 52 was terrible. If its not Darkseid it might be the Anti Monitor. Also look up Jessica Cruz, she might be the person who gets power rings ring.
Is anyone reading Batwing? It has a Static Shock (the cartoon) feel to it now, which I really like, Brings back memories.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tha panel where Batman tries 2 boss up on tha Lex, Sinestro, Bizarro, Deathstroke and Catwoman tells him "Uhhh....they in charge." had me DYING.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anybody read that Ms Marvel book?
The art was cool but the writing was not working for me. It was like the writer had to make sure you knew that the lead of the comic was a Muslim and every panel was used to remind you of that fact in the most heavy-handed way possible.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Anybody read that Ms Marvel book?
The art was cool but the writing was not working for me. It was like the writer had to make sure you knew that the lead of the comic was a Muslim and every panel was used to remind you of that fact in the most heavy-handed way possible.
I did I thought it was alright, I'm surprised about how much its getting praised. CBR gave it a 5 star review

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Did anyone read the last issue of FF?

Ant-Man beating Doom like that was so fukking stupid

The concept behind Ant-Man's strength increase was actually pretty clever, it just made no sense that Doom of all people was defeaten. Marvel allows too many writers to throw powerful characters under the bus all too often. There was that whole period where they had Galactus take more L's than the Silver Surfer, his herald and undisputed champion of L's.