Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
is there a download thread anywhere? If not can someone pm me...I want to get back into certain comics

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So I need to catch back up with my Marvel shyt. What's going on in Uncanny X and AVengers currently? I left Avengers probably just right after the first or second arc. X-Men, they had been recruiting. I remember some shyt going down with some of the time travelled xfags comicn from the past. they ever get sent back?

And how are the Nova and Guardians books? Any cool cosmic storyline going on lately or are they still dumbing shyt down in preparations of the GOTG movie

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So I need to catch back up with my Marvel shyt. What's going on in Uncanny X and AVengers currently? I left Avengers probably just right after the first or second arc. X-Men, they had been recruiting. I remember some shyt going down with some of the time travelled xfags comicn from the past. they ever get sent back?

And how are the Nova and Guardians books? Any cool cosmic storyline going on lately or are they still dumbing shyt down in preparations of the GOTG movie
Catch up with Hickman's books.

Nothing was happening in Guardians of the Galaxy and Nova so I dropped them, I also dropped Bendis's X-books for the same reason

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Wolverine with his powers is uninteresting

I don't read him but his comics sell well. :manny:

instead of making him being born in the 1800's he should have retconned into being one of first mutants to pop up right along with apocalypse(they never have to had met) . Explore that history for a while

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don't read him but his comics sell well. :manny:

instead of making him being born in the 1800's he should have retconned into being one of first mutants to pop up right along with apocalypse(they never have to had met) . Explore that history for a while
his comic isn't selling that well anymore, that's why its getting relaunched next month