Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The convo between Cyclops and Wolverine in WATXM was the best dialog that Jason Aaron has written for Marvel in quite awhile. And this one page sums up my issues with how everyone writes Cyclops:
XUBroqZ.jpg

Cyclops should not be "cool" he should be tortured. But all the current X-writers are so determined to make him a cool badass that he just comes across as a dikk.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyone reading Origin 2? So far Im liking it :yeshrug: This issue introduced us to mr. sinister I think? Sabertooth made his appearance or that could be somebody else down the line I dunno, I have a feeling clara may end up dying and he'll be blaming wolverine for her death forever or some shyt. I read the last issue of wolverine, how logan just gonna get his azz kicked liked that and then say no more being the wolverine:wow:
I haven't liked either issue all that much but #1 was better than #2. The worst thing Marvel has ever done is spend so much time digging into every detail of Wolverine's history. he was so much better as a mysterious anti-hero who we would sometimes get glimpses of his past but never the full picture.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:dwillhuh: i think george romero should take a break from the living dead franchise. at this point he's just going to ruin his legacy..

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I haven't liked either issue all that much but #1 was better than #2. The worst thing Marvel has ever done is spend so much time digging into every detail of Wolverine's history. he was so much better as a mysterious anti-hero who we would sometimes get glimpses of his past but never the full picture.

That shyt had a shelf life bruh. How long are you going to keep a popular character mysterious? How long CAN you?

Either he was gonna remain a blank template that never got expanded on or his mysterious past had to be explored.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
That shyt had a shelf life bruh. How long are you going to keep a popular character mysterious? How long CAN you?

Either he was gonna remain a blank template that never got expanded on or his mysterious past had to be explored.

Seriously,

Wolverine can't remaine mysterious for 50 years bro sooner or later some back history has to be revealed. People will bytch about ANYTHING I swear, just be happy he's about to get the Superior Spider-man treatment, it will be the best thing for him, watch.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
World War Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yeah that was a cool miniseries

Casual readers would LOVE it. DOn't listen to these nerds telling you to buy infinity gauntlet and shyt. Cop that Avengers VS X-men these cats are acting like bytches. That book is a decent read.
exactly If you haven't been reading these character for a while the bad characterizations wouldn't bother you