Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I didn't even bother checking out All New Invaders lol

Avengers was decent, Avengers and New Avengers are going to collide soon its pretty obvious after this issue

Mighty Avengers was dope, Ronin is clearly Blade since Monica brought up New Orleans from Hudlin's Black Panther run.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn't know Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn were lesbos.

Cw1JqN8.jpg

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I refuse to believe this. It has to be a red herring. Johns is a Nightwing stan and if he didn't kill him during Infinite Crisis, he won't do it now.

Yeah.....I think they're going to "kill" Nightwing as far as we "know" him. If Johns refused to kill him during Infinte Crisis (though rumors had gotten to fans which I think is the main reason) he's not doing it now. I bet it's Nightwing with dyed hair on the Batman Eternal poster.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The last Avengers issue was meh. I see they're setting up a confrontation with the Illuminati though.

Avengers World is a pretty fun book so far.

I like the Vendetta crossover between the two X-Forces. I don't like Stryfe as a villain, but the interaction and dialogue between the characters is good.

WAXM still sucks, but the conversation between Cyke and Wolvie was good.

Mighty Avengers was good...and funny.

Iron Man has been really good on the low for a while now. It was good under Fraction and even better under Gillen.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
That bone monster thing in the current batman book fukkin sucks, I have to keep reminding myself that its a riddler story

Anyone reading Origin 2? So far Im liking it :yeshrug: This issue introduced us to mr. sinister I think? Sabertooth made his appearance or that could be somebody else down the line I dunno, I have a feeling clara may end up dying and he'll be blaming wolverine for her death forever or some shyt. I read the last issue of wolverine, how logan just gonna get his azz kicked liked that and then say no more being the wolverine:wow:

Spiderman is enjoyable the art is hit or miss, Venoms there so is the goblin but why dont i feel all hyped about it? Its probably the art (or the fact they made another goblin, should've just called it goblin island,) idk what the deal is with Ramos, somethimes his work ranges from spectacular to a kind of manga rob liefield

anyone pick up black dynamite 1? im gonna see if I can still grab that.