Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The new issue of Avengers was really dope

Tony with a black grand daughter :lupe:

Logan off the Avengers :ahh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
reading maximum carnage again today for nostalagic purposes damn this sh1t is corny

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Avengers was OK but the time travel stuff is getting ridiculous and I still get this sense of coldness from Hickman's writing, even in the party scenes at Avengers Tower everything felt extremely sterile and aloof.

Justice League was cool but I would have liked to have spent even more time on the Crime Syndicate's origins.

I may be in the minority but I am liking Forever Evil and Lex's squad of bad guys are starting to gel more so hopefully we get more scenes of them together before the shyt hits the fan.

Origin II was awful and completely unnecessary but I thought the first Origin was weak too. The last thing Wolverine needs is even more delving into his background.

Did anyone pick up Saviors by James Robinson and J. Bone? It's about a weed head who stumbles onto an alien invasion in his sleepy small town. It's pretty cool and another winner from Image Comics.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Time Travel only got lame because of Bendis since it happens in every book he writes

This is the first time hickman did it so it doesn't bother me at all.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Time Travel only got lame because of Bendis since it happens in every book he writes

This is the first time hickman did it so it doesn't bother me at all.
It is just so pervasive throughout pretty much the entire Marvel line.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Origin II was awful and completely unnecessary but I thought the first Origin was weak too. The last thing Wolverine needs is even more delving into his background.

Did anyone pick up Saviors by James Robinson and J. Bone? It's about a weed head who stumbles onto an alien invasion in his sleepy small town. It's pretty cool and another winner from Image Comics.

I read that Origin II shyt at the shop, all I saw was logan and a bear I couldn't even read it for free

I gotta check saviors out next week