Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Forever EVIL IS SO DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

Anyone likin Bane taking up the Bats costume though ?

Bats using the yellow ring... SO GAWDLY :lawd:

Ultraman still on his lamar odom binge of green crack leading up to him being the Goku of the DC universe, dead beat fakkit...

Bane vs Killer Croc is just :ohlawd:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
New Avengers :holdon:

Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b5jtij
http://www.tusfiles.net/a8uu9m7wour0
http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/85998170/file.html
https://mega.co.nz/#!OEFTUZha!YQ7VzT4JYWlOo1wkClsr0i8GtikDFCcVQC6Vkm8zX0c

:gottago:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
FAAAM, The whole DC UNIVERSE shyt IS DOPE... EVERY MOTHERfukkA IS TIED IN LOOOL.. THese villains fukking each other up on some chicago GBE WW3 shyt

Crazy because now, with no order, these villains actually appreciate the heroes and how they restore *some* order. The Crime Syndicate is pushing everyone's wigs back.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Crazy because now, with no order, these villains actually appreciate the heroes and how they restore *some* order. The Crime Syndicate is pushing everyone's wigs back.

My idea is that Bane is gonna take over Gotham and hold the peace till Bats return on some ''this is your city and yours only'' type steez.. I see the villains defeating the CS orrrrr Owlman and Bats teaming up..

Since there's a lot of shyt surrounding nightinwgs ''alleged'' death, I think Owlman will take him back to his own world, thats the only way I see Nightwing getting out of this whole mess...

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
My idea is that Bane is gonna take over Gotham and hold the peace till Bats return on some ''this is your city and yours only'' type steez.. I see the villains defeating the CS orrrrr Owlman and Bats teaming up..

Since there's a lot of shyt surrounding nightinwgs ''alleged'' death, I think Owlman will take him back to his own world, thats the only way I see Nightwing getting out of this whole mess...

Bane is all about control and order. He sees the Arkham Gang as unstable and not good for any society to run.

But Owlman has to deal with Ultraman since now Superwoman spilled the beans to his plan. dikk is gonna give up crime fighting as Nightwing or he gonna :rip: .

Im glad that Batman characters are the main focus on this major event. Back in the past, it was always Superman and other DC heroes/ villains that were the forefront.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Bane is all about control and order. He sees the Arkham Gang as unstable and not good for any society to run.

But Owlman has to deal with Ultraman since now Superwoman spilled the beans to his plan. dikk is gonna give up crime fighting as Nightwing or he gonna :rip: .

Im glad that Batman characters are the main focus on this major event. Back in the past, it was always Superman and other DC heroes/ villains that were the forefront.

I forgot superwoman snitched lol.. Nahh Lex got a plan with his Injustice league, they gonna team up with Bats and co and Owlman and do something while Bane holds Gotham down..

Martian gonna try and save the remaining heroes, dont know how though.. Cyborgs new armor might be turrrnt up if steve brings any tech from all the 4 different rooms..

My predictions..

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I forgot superwoman snitched lol.. Nahh Lex got a plan with his Injustice league, they gonna team up with Bats and co and Owlman and do something while Bane holds Gotham down..

Martian gonna try and save the remaining heroes, dont know how though.. Cyborgs new armor might be turrrnt up if steve brings any tech from all the 4 different rooms..

My predictions..

Whatever gonna happen, all I know is that Lex Luthor will be :king: of the DCnU and he be the hero. Imagine Lex getting his own Monthly? :wow: