Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
If y'all are on itsbx.com I have the biggest comicbook thread ever on there. hit props or shoot me a pm if you want a link to it.... also y'all KILL me with the spoiler r.i.p's here every week. Y'all don't even wait til the end of the day or anything man. Gotdayum. It's my fault for click spoiler ut still... fukk y'all.
u got a link to the slumz.boxden site i can't login from itsbx

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:throws marvel and dc buy list in the bushes:

i'm supporting anything with an image logo on it...marvel and dc out here looking :flabbynsick:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
anybody checking for Harley Quinn book

I got Harley's book. I'm.... not a fan of her biker slut look. I'll have to finish it later. I AM a fan of the way she's written in Suicide Squad though.

But first....

UncannyAvengers015-010_zps89010f20.jpg

The Sentry. :lupe:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Seriously...
& LoL at captain America losing every straghtup fade with.... anybody. I though that ni99a could fight?

They have him going up against people with powers so much more better then his so he is going to lose. Maybe they have to put him in a bunch of comics but his modern costume looks like shyt. He needs to start wearing his US Agent costume or something.

My pull list

Superior Spiderman -Good as always I like the cracks in Doc ock personality as Peter Parker. Aunt may has to know something is wrong. Mary Jane deff knows something is up and Green Goblin is raising an army. It should be good when all those stories collide. I just hope green goblin is Harry Osborn and not Norman.

Thunderbolts annual- Now that was a cool story idea

Uncanny Avengers - So the twins knew what was up from the beginning. I wonder how they are going to call off the celestial?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They have him going up against people with powers so much more better then his so he is going to lose. Maybe they have to put him in a bunch of comics but his modern costume looks like shyt. He needs to start wearing his US Agent costume or something.

My pull list

Superior Spiderman -Good as always I like the cracks in Doc ock personality as Peter Parker. Aunt may has to know something is wrong. Mary Jane deff knows something is up and Green Goblin is raising an army. It should be good when all those stories collide. I just hope green goblin is Harry Osborn and not Norman.

Uncanny Avengers - So the twins knew what was up from the beginning. I wonder how they are going to call off the celestial?
Norman should rot in limbo

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach

My pull list

Naw... the modern UNIFORM looks hard.