Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Nothing really grabbed me this week. Not Archer and Armstrong, not Mighty Avengers..... nothing. Chalk it up to depression. Leaves you not caring or being interested in anything.

But I WILL say I got a hell of a kick watching Dr. Nemesis basically flick The Adversary away like a booger.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
At least Jean won't turn out into this :heh:

Amazing-X-Men-3-Preview-3-53f74.jpg

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Pretty much STorm acts like every ni99a in the x-men has a ten inch dikk or something. YOu'd think White queen would be dikk hopping ut she's transformed into an asexual lowlevel telepath.... she's basically Madonna now.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
If y'all are on itsbx.com I have the biggest comicbook thread ever on there. hit props or shoot me a pm if you want a link to it.... also y'all KILL me with the spoiler r.i.p's here every week. Y'all don't even wait til the end of the day or anything man. Gotdayum. It's my fault for click spoiler ut still... fukk y'all.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
If y'all are on itsbx.com I have the biggest comicbook thread ever on there. hit props or shoot me a pm if you want a link to it.... also y'all KILL me with the spoiler r.i.p's here every week. Y'all don't even wait til the end of the day or anything man. Gotdayum. It's my fault fr click spoiler ut stil... fukk y'all.
link I haven't been on that site in a minute