Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Storm is a bigger character than Jean Grey....Jean Grey does have an awareness outside of comics but not to the extent that Storm does.

While Jean Grey was a central character in what is considered the greatest X-Men story ever Storm has had a significantly longer presence in the X-Men comics and much more of a presence outside of comics (Merchandise, Videogames, cartoons).

With all that said nobody is bigger than Wonder Woman.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now Wonder Woman's solo book is one of the best books in DC, real talk.

Hell yeah it is, but it's not selling as well as it should. Bigging up sales as an indicator of popularity is silly though considering comics are purchased by a relatively small group of people (that are mostly white males).

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Son I'm buying NO books right now I give zero fukks about comic sales but I can tell you right now... Jean grey don't want to see wonder woman in a straight up fade.

Phoenix or NO phoenix believ dat plehboi.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Im still reading superior and batman, im actually stoked for origin 2, thing about batman tho, who is this crazy boney monster guy hes fighting, sh1t went from this dope batman begins kind of vibe and then they showed up i still enjoy the story tho for the flashback scenes, I bought the recent x files storyline about flukeman :scusthov: forgot how disgusting he was, i was :dead: @ the last page tho