Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well people have been wanting to use him for a ton of shyt...first Bendis wanted him in that Cabal in 09 with Doom, Namor, Osborn, etc. They settled for Emma Frost and Magneto was used by Fraction and joined the Uncanny book after a set up appearance the year before in Uncanny #500. Hickman wanted him for the Illuminati but Bendis was already setting up the angle with him when he started his run...they had it be all mysterious like he was selling out to Shield but Magneto was never gonna tolerate humans as a resource. That just never added up.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Amazing Spider-Man 700.1 is the most terrible and unnecessary comic book of the last 5 years. It is just awful...the dude spends an entire book whining about having to save people and how cold he is before getting to the big mission of the book: saving Aunt May from the cold. And the fact that they have turned it into a 2-parter is just disgusting.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
spider man villains becoming superior is getting corny
I couldn't tell by the way the panels were set up and the muddled art work but did the symbiote take over Spoick or did it just jump out of that containment tube calling itself Superior Venom?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Cataclysm: Ultimates Last Stand #2 was dope af. Miles and Ultimate Reed going to the 616

and I forgot Mysterio was stuck in the ultimate universe :heh:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I couldn't tell by the way the panels were set up and the muddled art work but did the symbiote take over Spoick or did it just jump out of that containment tube calling itself Superior Venom?

it jumped out the containment tube and called itself superior venom

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just read Inhumanity. It was great IMO, I didn't like a certain death but it was aight. The illuminati was in the same room as the Avengers and Cap didn't suspect anything :snoop:
I am legit pissed over the death in Inhumanity...that is my favorite Inhuman.
I used to always hope he'd end up getting some shine as a member of the FF or even the Avengers.