Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Time gem. And yes, that bothered me too about the story. They had that acknowledgment of Thanos that all but one gem was lost, and he was actually sending his men out to find it, then somewhere along the way it became about him finding his son and the gem was forgotten about.

well from the last issue he wont be search for anything in a long time

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The thing Infinity wasn't even meant to be an event it was just meant to be a crossover btw Avengers and New Avengers where we see the connection btw the builders and the incursions. Marvel told Hickman to add the Thanos and Inhumans parts

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing Infinity wasn't even meant to be an event it was just meant to be a crossover btw Avengers and New Avengers where we see the connection btw the builders and the incursions. Marvel told Hickman to add the Thanos and Inhumans parts

Yeah it's pretty obvious it was just supposed to be a crossover at best.

No way in Hell is that Thane character a Hickman idea...Guarantee that's some Bendis bullshyt that's gonna be picked up on in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

No way in Hell is that Thane character a Hickman idea...Guarantee that's some Bendis bullshyt that's gonna be picked up on in Guardians of the Galaxy.
I hate everything about Thane...might be the most unnecessary character of the last decade.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I hate everything about Thane...might be the most unnecessary character of the last decade.

I don't know I like the idea of his right hand being death and his left hand being living death.

beyond that this dude has done nothing so far so i can not see how you can hate him.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know I like the idea of his right hand being death and his left hand being living death.

beyond that this dude has done nothing so far so i can not see how you can hate him.

The very concept of the character comes across as lazy as fukk.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The very concept of the character comes across as lazy as fukk.

:manny:

Who knows what his motivation will be.. Me personally I will give Thane a chance in his own story and not judge him to harshly on his introduction. I mean when Thanos was introduced he was seen as nothing but a darksied rip off and he came into his own.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

i bet some coli cash that bendis will use thane to kill gamora. there can only be one b*stard seed of thanos in the cosmos

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Can any of you Thanos fans answer me this question why is Thanos making babies?

Since he is so in love with death what is he doing creating life?