Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uncanny avengers is written well but to me the book is stupid . A lot of this a vs x stuff comes off poorly . Havok is a leader in name only. And cyke already served caps SS squad over in his book With there fake oh you killed Xavier bullshyt .. On a side note how was beast mad at Logan and Scott for xforce yet he unlaterally decided to fukk with the ( already broken ) time stream to try snd prove a point to Scott that backfired and had the original xmen go team with Scott and he's a illuminati member who is doing dangerous sneaky shyt behind the worlds back . He needs to get put in supervillian jail

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
anybody reading black science? it's pretty good it's like lost in space meets quantum leap

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All-New X-Men: Pure Bendis written issue. :stopitslime: Please bring Stuart Immomen back ASAP.
I been catching up on uncanny avengers so I like bendis somewhat lighter touch to the grim grim grim remender stuff which worked in xforce but had dead pool and fantomex to balance it out . I might kill myself next time I see Logan crying and begging at this point it's just played out .
The whole cliche teacher needs to be redeemed by the student ... But he is humanizing cyke more I mean Havok in comparison bores me to sleep .

You can tell remender doesn't get race relations easy for a Ryan gosling in the face mutant like Alex to do his I hate the m word shyt tell that to maggot or chamber or skin or someone like that . It was cringeworthy

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Uncanny avengers is written well but to me the book is stupid . A lot of this a vs x stuff comes off poorly . Havok is a leader in name only. And cyke already served caps SS squad over in his book With there fake oh you killed Xavier bullshyt .. On a side note how was beast mad at Logan and Scott for xforce yet he unlaterally decided to fukk with the ( already broken ) time stream to try snd prove a point to Scott that backfired and had the original xmen go team with Scott and he's a illuminati member who is doing dangerous sneaky shyt behind the worlds back . He needs to get put in supervillian jail
Beast is an idiot. They've ruined the character and I hate him now. He got pissed and outraged over Cyke giving X-Force the green light, then turns around and joins the leader of X-Force who was actually carrying out the killing.

And the bringing the original X-Men into the present thing was fukking dumb and makes no sense whatsoever. A man as logical and scientifically educated as him should know the dangerous unintended consequences that could occur by disrupting the timestream in that way. And what was he expecting to happen? Cyke would see his old self and decide to change his mind about everything? :wtf:

The whole thing was retarded and nonsensical. shytty Bendis writing at its shyttiest.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
UNCAVEN2012014_LRCB_00018-610x925.jpg

Dead

UNCAVEN2012014_LRCB_00025-610x925.jpg

Dead Rogue

UNCAVEN2012014_LRCB_00026-610x925.jpg

Dead wonderman

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
UNCAVEN2012014_LRCB_00018-610x925.jpg

Dead

UNCAVEN2012014_LRCB_00025-610x925.jpg

Dead Rogue

UNCAVEN2012014_LRCB_00026-610x925.jpg

Dead wonderman

it is ok. Wonderman really can not die because he ionic? energy. So he can always come back in some shape or form. Rouge has wolverine powers when she was stabbed so i doubt she is going out.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
it is ok. Wonderman really can not die because he ionic? energy. So he can always come back in some shape or form. Rouge has wolverine powers when she was stabbed so i doubt she is going out.
Rogue was atomized. They'll probably have Scarlett bytch bring her back to life.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Rogue was atomized. They'll probably have Scarlett bytch bring her back to life.

Like I was trying to explain to R=G these characters are big. There deaths would be a major event they are not going to be killed off in Uncanny Avengers without any hype. They might kill off wonderman but not rouge and scarlet witch.