Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Official and variant covers for Uncanny Avengers #18...looks like we are going to get Magneto in the book but it will be a Mags from an alternate dimension.
NIB8gjo.jpg

8BnvFWw.jpg

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I completely missed Hinterkind # 2 :pachaha:

I was excited about the Movement when it was first announced, but it kind of lost my interest over the first several issues, but the last few have been better

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brian Bolland confirmed this as original artwork form The Killing Joke, on BleedingCool
Babjd7XIIAARg3H.jpg

changed to
killingjoke27-600x937.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The art on Guardians of the Galaxy is just awful. This is a space opera which calls for splashy art work not the subtle overly shadowed moody stuff that Francesco Francavilla does.

And anyone not reading Earth 2 is missing out on a really fun comic.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The art on Guardians of the Galaxy is just awful. This is a space opera which calls for splashy art work not the subtle overly shadowed moody stuff that Francesco Francavilla does.

And anyone not reading Earth 2 is missing out on a really fun comic.

Same goes for He-Man Vs. The DC Universe. They had Batman saying "Get off my lawn!" like Clint Eastwood to the Justice League. :dead:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rover Red Charlie... this motherfukker Garth Ennis can't be serious with this shyt. :laff:
That was my favorite book of the week.
If you liked We3 or Pride of Baghdad or Beasts of a Burden or anything that features talking animals then you will love this especially since it is basically 28 Days Later from the POV of three dogs.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
amazing spiderman 700.1 is such a waste.

something better has to happen then saving aunt may from a snow strom

i personally believe this is pete reliving memories in his head kind of like a dream but that does not explain why we would have scenes that do not include spiderman/peter parker at all.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
amazing spiderman 700.1 is such a waste.

something better has to happen then saving aunt may from a snow strom

i personally believe this is pete reliving memories in his head kind of like a dream but that does not explain why we would have scenes that do not include spiderman/peter parker at all.

Going with the dream theory, it could just be his mind filling in the blanks so things make sense. It's just like when they make documentaries about Rome. Nobody knows the exact dialogs spoken