Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Johnny Blaze fans are pissed lol

The last GR ongoing was a chick now its some other kid

I am a Dan Kitch fan myself. I don't mind if they change the characters because that is the nature of the spirit of vengeance but a car. :smh:

I am out.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Anybody else reading Brother Lono right now? I'm loving the return to the world of 100 bullets. What I wouldn't give to see a full fledged Lono series:blessed:

yeah, I'm reading it. I'd only read a Lono series if it were full fledged b*stard ronin Lono.

I'm hoping to get like a Victor miniseries after this one.

Or hell, a "Tales of the Minutemen" series would be crack.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Even if Rogue survived, he wouldn't blame her. If he was to blame someone, it would fall on Captain America, Havok, Wolverine, or the Apocalypse Twins.
That ho shanked his daughter in cold blood...p*ssy ain't that special that would overlook that to blame people that had nothing to do with it like Cap and Havok. Wolverine might get some residual beats and the Twins would definitely get some of the blame too but Magneto wouldn't overlook Rogue being the one that actually killed Wanda.
And Quicksilver def wouldn't give two fukks about revenge killing Rogue if she were still alive.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That ho shanked his daughter in cold blood...p*ssy ain't that special that would overlook that to blame people that had nothing to do with it like Cap and Havok. Wolverine might get some residual beats and the Twins would definitely get some of the blame too but Magneto wouldn't overlook Rogue being the one that actually killed Wanda.
And Quicksilver def wouldn't give two fukks about revenge killing Rogue if she were still alive.

You don't know the Magneto character that well. He SHOULD be mad at Wanda but he never gets mad at her no matter what. And Magneto wanting to kill Wanda without getting specific facts on it? Nah...he's more complex than that. He has to know why because he would know how Rogue thinks...how a situation like that was even possible. Rogue doesn't just go around wanting to murder and kill....lol. Cap and Havok have alot to do with it..they allowed them both on the same team after the Xavier death.

It would of been interesting to see Magneto and Rogue come face to face if she was alive and had to deal with the repurcussions. If the writing is written with all in character, it would lead to a interesting scene.

Pietro is a lowlife..of course he wouldn't care about revenge. He used Terrigen Mists on his daughter. He's a complete idiot.

I never got into Ghose Rider. All I had was the Marvel Fleer cards from 92 with his power rankings and what I saw on the Fantastic Four show from like 94. That was it.

Daps
yeah, I'm reading it. I'd only read a Lono series if it were full fledged b*stard ronin Lono.

I'm hoping to get like a Victor miniseries after this one.

Or hell, a "Tales of the Minutemen" series would be crack.

Thats the thing about a longer story, Brother Lono is 8 issues, and it still feels like a bit of a stretch to see him somewhat pacified. He'll be unleashed in the next issue, which will only increase my desire for more, especially set in the world of the Mexican Cartels. Azzarello is the perfect writer to depict the just how violent and ruthless that world is, and Lono fits right fukking in.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Morton_Ether_1846.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1. The end of infinity was WAAY better than I thought it would be. Art was great, fight scenes were gully. I'll ignore plot holes and shyt for now. I'm just happy to see Hyperion put dat work in. That scene with Maximus+Lockjaw was so fukking flawless. I kept turning back the page and looking at those two panels over and over. Etherous. I have REALLY been enjoying Maximus this entire arc.

2. Namor is a dikk. The scene with him and Black Panther seemed so GODLY to me for some reason.

That's.... all I got for right now.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
What are Black panther's exact strength levels as of now being king of Necropolis.
I personally think after him giving the dwarf the work dolo he has to be ATLEAST as strong as the Thing right now, no weaker then Venom.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
What are Black panther's exact strength levels as of now being king of Necropolis.
I personally think after him giving the dwarf the work dolo he has to be ATLEAST as strong as the Thing right now, no weaker then Venom.

them herbs he drinks give him that meth head strength. :troll:

I have no idea