Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
All signs point to it getting reversed by the end of the story in Feb but Rogue MIGHT stay dead a little longer. Rogue has been around since 1981 and Wanda since 64. There is NO WAY they're going away for too long.

when they debuted have nothing to do with it. Both characters are fairly popular and them dying would bey hyped up. alot more to sell books and marvel has done none of that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
On the contrary...them debuting has everything to do with it. She basically set the course for Marvel for the last last 8 years. She'll be in the next movie. Rogue will too.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Or maybe Cap is the most fakely-written character in Marvel.
http://www.comicvine.com/proxima-midnight/4005-90522/
Lethal to most creatures...forged from a Sun and has the power of a star and a supernova. Hits Cap directly in the gut. He gets up and starts talking.
:mjpls:

Wolverine is
at least for wolverine they try to make up a lame excuse, usually his powers...:troll:
caps worse cause they dont even bother to explain it, they just be like :yeshrug: its cap though........

I'm not saying Thor should of dropped him but idk I'd like to see Thor give him more work than he did . I'm a big Thor fan.....
:ehh: i thought thor did better than anybody else did, he the only one landed some solids....

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
On the contrary...them debuting has everything to do with it. She basically set the course for Marvel for the last last 8 years. She'll be in the next movie. Rogue will too.

fukk you talking about?

Rouge and scarlet witch have pretty big fan bases and them dying would be a big deal and would have been hinted at and hyped up much in advance. For someone like them to die it would be either be in there books.(scarlet witch in avengers and rouge in x-men) or in a crossover event. It would not happen just like that in Uncanny avengers.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
So we're just going to act like Cap didn't take a direct hit from Proxima Midnight's spear and just get back up from it a few minutes later like it was nothing? :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease:

She's supposed to be the fiercest warrior in the Black Order. The other two spears hit Corvus Glaive and he was messed up pretty bad, and he's supposed to be some elite-level galactic warrior. When her spear hit Monica Rambeau in her energy form, she was spasming in pain and would've died if Blue Marvel didn't save her.

But it hits Cap and he's just stunned for a few moments, no flesh wound or nothing, and gets up talking.:beli:

AMERICA!!!!! :lolbron:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Even if Rogue survived, he wouldn't blame her. If he was to blame someone, it would fall on Captain America, Havok, Wolverine, or the Apocalypse Twins.

He'd blame them all, but have something in store especially for Wolverine for their past history.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
GR-1-FelipeSmith-OfficialImage-b557d.jpg

:patrice:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I got some hellified thoughts about rogue/wanda and Magneto.... but I don't have the time right now to get into it. I havent even read this weeks books yet.

holidays, man.

But I WILL say (and I been saying since uncanny got started) That the very thought that any of the stuff in this book exists should have BEEN pushed Magneto into a homicidal rage.

Daps
Anybody else reading Brother Lono right now? I'm loving the return to the world of 100 bullets. What I wouldn't give to see a full fledged Lono series:blessed: