Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I probably would have liked Infinity better if it was all Thanos instead of the Builders being the focus of the earlier issues. I never really gave a damn about them as villains. Also not really all that interested in Thane either.

Anyone check out Black Science? It's basically Rick Remender doing a dark take on Reed Richards. It was pretty cool and the art was amazing.

DMR

Killa
Daps
As always with Hickman great buildup and somewhat disappointing ending. Still the best event since 2010 :lawd:

Uncanny Avengers - since that awful :trash: red skull story it has been redeeming itself but I still couldnt bring myself to care about what Remender is doing - these 3 deaths will be reversed, Twins and Kang sucks at being villians (hopefully Kang new squad will be better) :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Twins have been good villains. They have a ton of potential..they've had excellent dialogue. Probably the best of anyone in the books since it started.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
If you go back to the earlier issues of NA, Hickman previewed em fighting the Mapmakers and black priests

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The Superior Spiderman - I have not been this into a spiderman comic since he revaled his id to the world and I thought marvel was taking him into a new direction. I enjoy doc ock in spiderman body and I hope he sicks around for a while.

Scarlet spider - It is going pretty good but a peter parker who is willing to kill is interesting but I am not feeling his sidekick. all the rest of characters are interesting though.

Superior Carnage- The ending was ok. So not only does the symbiote cure cancer but it also cures your mental instability. :manny: comics

Uncanny Avengers - Going good I wonder if the spell worked?

Infinity - A nice little mini series. I like the idea of Thane as Thanos needs a break for a while.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thor wasn't chumped at all, Thanos is just in a completely different league. It's not even the first time Thanos had beaten down Thor like that.

Frankly given their past with Thanos it was kind of stupid for Cap to show up with ONLY Thor, Hulk, Hyperion, and Captain Marvel.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I probably would have liked Infinity better if it was all Thanos instead of the Builders being the focus of the earlier issues. I never really gave a damn about them as villains. Also not really all that interested in Thane either.

Anyone check out Black Science? It's basically Rick Remender doing a dark take on Reed Richards. It was pretty cool and the art was amazing.
I heard Black Science was great, I was too broke to pick it up this week lol I'll check that shyt out next week