Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanos putting in work molly whopping gods and nuclear banner but this nikka is held off by his seed putting him in a carbonite prison? cmon mane

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I just finished reading Infinity #6. Wasn't expecting Thanos to go down like that. Just found that the Inhuman series will start in April of next year. That is one long A$$ wait. I wonder why it was pushed back.

Now I also wonder what Thane's purpose will be in the aftermath of the Infinity event. Will he be just as ruthless as Thanos I wonder. The lesser of two evils seems to come to mind here.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I just finished reading Infinity #6. Wasn't expecting Thanos to go down like that. Just found that the Inhuman series will start in April of next year. That is one long A$$ wait. I wonder why it was pushed back.

Now I also wonder what Thane's purpose will be in the aftermath of the Infinity event. Will he be just as ruthless as Thanos I wonder. The lesser of two evils seems to come to mind here.

Thanos was really putting hands on them ni99as though, damn.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Infinity #6 was epic, I knew it was going to end like that but it was still great.

NA #12 was awesome, I felt T'challa's pain when Shuri banned him from Wakanda and Black Swan explaining whats to come was great.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
tumblr_mwygfhd6T81sompo1o1_500.jpg

Daps
Infinity was awesome, even with the telegraphed ending, the fight scenes where epic. I only wish hulk was more badass:sadbron: kind of seemed powerless against Thanos.
Infinity #6 was epic, I knew it was going to end like that but it was still great.

NA #12 was awesome, I felt T'challa's pain when Shuri banned him from Wakanda and Black Swan explaining whats to come was great.

Are the Black Priest/Ivory Kings pre existing characters, or original creations from Hickman, If it's the latter then I'm even more pumped. I thought the builders were a force but the Black Swan laughed them off like there where nothing compared to these guys.

Daps
Infinity #6 was good. :gladbron: @Thanos no selling Thor and Hulk. So the people who bytched that he chumped Black Bolt can fall back. This is how Thanos has ALWAYS been written. Even down to the plot device way he was defeated is consistent. There are very few cannon stories where he will be physically out matched without some plot device to help.

With the reveal that the bomb nerfed Black Bolt's powers (which I still don't understand, can someone explain?) doesn't this mean he wasn't even at full strength when he fought Thanos? or was that after the fact.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Infinity was awesome, even with the telegraphed ending, the fight scenes where epic. I only wish hulk was more badass:sadbron: kind of seemed powerless against Thanos.

Are the Black Priest/Ivory Kings pre existing characters, or original creations from Hickman, If it's the latter then I'm even more pumped. I thought the builders were a force but the Black Swan laughed them off like there where nothing compared to these guys.
Hickman created em

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally read INF 1-6 and I didn't care much for it. I hate mini-series with separate tie-ins. The Builders storyline did not interest me., but I enjoyed the Thanos plot. I wonder how Thane will be used. :patrice:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Lol...yeah, the builders were set up as these architects of creation, and Black Swan was like ":childplease: They some light work."

I was thinking they were weak to supposedly be godlike beings too. Sounds like those other characters she was talking about are the unfukkwithable.