Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Read Uncanny Avengers #14. That won't lead to good things..I'll tell you that. Now...how will Lord Magneto himself react to such a travesty? Both of them really. And the Apocalypse Twins have been great villains...their dialogue is excellent. Rogue and Havok sound off though.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Read Uncanny Avengers #14. That won't lead to good things..I'll tell you that. Now...how will Lord Magneto himself react to such a travesty? Both of them really. And the Apocalypse Twins have been great villains...their dialogue is excellent. Rogue and Havok sound off though.

Where the fukk is Thor at?

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Infinity #6 was good. :gladbron: @Thanos no selling Thor and Hulk. So the people who bytched that he chumped Black Bolt can fall back. This is how Thanos has ALWAYS been written. Even down to the plot device way he was defeated is consistent. There are very few cannon stories where he will be physically out matched without some plot device to help.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Infinity #6 was good. :gladbron: @Thanos no selling Thor and Hulk. So the people who bytched that he chumped Black Bolt can fall back. This is how Thanos has ALWAYS been written. Even down to the plot device way he was defeated is consistent. There are very few cannon stories where he will be physically out matched without some plot device to help.

can u pm me a link to infinity 6 my usual site dont got it up yet

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can I get in on this?

can u pm me a link to infinity 6 my usual site dont got it up yet

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos doesn't lose straight up fades... that ni99a be beating the shyt outta the silver surfer.

Not saying much considering a bunch of characters pull surfers card at some point. In his first appearance he got punched in the back of the head by Ben Grimm and fell off a roof.