Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Drax killed Thanos in one of the Annihilation miniseries but it wasn't like they got into a rumble and Drax was owning Thanos or beat him to death. He just ran up on him and ripped out his heart.
LWvd4CD.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drax killed Thanos in one of the Annihilation miniseries but it wasn't like they got into a rumble and Drax was owning Thanos or beat him to death. He just ran up on him and ripped out his heart.
LWvd4CD.jpg
Drax also killed him in the thanos imperative
Drax was created specifically to destroy the Mad titan by Kronos and Mentor.
Ok I know that but Thor is more powerful than drax therefore he should be able to hang with him. Look at thors bad guys I can't believe none of them are anywhere close to thanos power levels . To me Thor isn't shown the proper respect for his powe levels outside of his books a complaint I brought up before .

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Thanos got sonned recently by drax on multiple occasions :yeshrug: I know thanos history with Thor but are we saying god killers the builders and surtur are so inferior to thanos ? I'm just saying Thor is my boy

you also have to realize that Thanos' greatest physical attribute is his durability. Odin has all but destroyed Asgard and turned the very ground they were standing on to glass trying to KO Thanos... to little effect. Dude takes shots from Galactus.

He's still prolly a good 2 or three times more powerful than Thor, instead of the flat out 10 to 50 times he was during them Infinity Gauntlet years.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Tyrant ended up getting that work......
quit playin breh, i own the issue.... thanos flashed tyrants stolen energy orb on some "nyah nyah", got that work, dug out from under the smokin ground beat the fukk up, did nothin to tyrant but flash the orb again on some "you beat me up but i still got it", then teleported away when tyrant went at him again... last panel tyrant had thousands of them orbs on deck & a giant one & was laughin at thanos... when thanos ever give tyrant any work???

t
yrant was gonna merc galactus & they had to give him that ultimate nullifier treatment.....

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
you also have to realize that Thanos' greatest physical attribute is his durability..
not to mention his overall attribute is his intelligence & he been augmentin himself repeatedly....

im just wonderin where annihilus stands after this infinity fukkery... he supposed to be thanos level & controller of the opposing force but he chillin wit gladiator & ronan & shyt.... they been constantly fukkin up the epicness of annihilation.....

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
not to mention his overall attribute is his intelligence & he been augmentin himself repeatedly....

im just wonderin where annihilus stands after this infinity fukkery... he supposed to be thanos level & controller of the opposing force but he chillin wit gladiator & ronan & shyt.... they been constantly fukkin up the epicness of annihilation.....

That's because before it was grownman annihilus.. now they still have young boy annihilus he's still a threat but the O.G. Annihilus got taht work from Chevy Nova Richie Rider.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
That's because before it was grownman annihilus.. now they still have young boy annihilus he's still a threat but the O.G. Annihilus got taht work from Chevy Nova Richie Rider.
thanks breh, didnt know that was teeny bopper annihilus, i thought his scions grew to adulthood at a quicker rate....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drax also killed him in the thanos imperative

Ok I know that but Thor is more powerful than drax therefore he should be able to hang with him. Look at thors bad guys I can't believe none of them are anywhere close to thanos power levels . To me Thor isn't shown the proper respect for his power levels outside of his books a complaint I brought up before .

You missing the point, when I say Drax was specifically made to kill Thanos I mean there's something about Drax's DNA that makes it possible for him to harm Thanos while others can't. Thor is more powerful than Drax but Thor doesn't have whatever it is that allows Drax to harm Thanos.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you also have to realize that Thanos' greatest physical attribute is his durability. Odin has all but destroyed Asgard and turned the very ground they were standing on to glass trying to KO Thanos... to little effect. Dude takes shots from Galactus.

He's still prolly a good 2 or three times more powerful than Thor, instead of the flat out 10 to 50 times he was during them Infinity Gauntlet years.
Yeah I guess your right . It's just I'm tired of seeing Thor not be treated like a real threat . It's a pet peeve I have with marvel ( yes I saw him kill the builder and that was awesome )

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
You missing the point, when I say Drax was specifically made to kill Thanos I mean there's something about Drax's DNA that makes it possible for him to harm Thanos while others can't. Thor is more powerful than Drax but Thor doesn't have whatever it is that allows Drax to harm Thanos.
they dont read, he was created from arthur douglas, after a thanos attack remade & bred to kill thanos, father of moondragon.... he ripped thanos heart out cause his powers cant stop drax.... thanos woulda shook most else off.....

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So we're just going to act like Cap didn't take a direct hit from Proxima Midnight's spear and just get back up from it a few minutes later like it was nothing? :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease:

She's supposed to be the fiercest warrior in the Black Order. The other two spears hit Corvus Glaive and he was messed up pretty bad, and he's supposed to be some elite-level galactic warrior. When her spear hit Monica Rambeau in her energy form, she was spasming in pain and would've died if Blue Marvel didn't save her.

But it hits Cap and he's just stunned for a few moments, no flesh wound or nothing, and gets up talking.:beli: