Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ni99a, show me a book where Thanos actually lost a fade one on one. Seriously post te book, Thanos is on some othershyt.
That Bendis Avengers Assemble shyt

and Squirrel Girl knocked him out :heh:

Squirrel-vs-Thanos.jpg

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
yep, its being written by Jason Aaron and art by Mike Deodato.

nice. who is the marvel equivalent of the question who will be on the case?

or is it a lead up to something bigger. Must be some kind of force who does not like being watched.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
nice. who is the marvel equivalent of the question who will be on the case?

or is it a lead up to something bigger. Must be some kind of force who does not like being watched.
Knowing Aaron it will be Wolverine. I'm probably going to skip that

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
dang i need to pick up that damien, his story way back in batman #700 was crazy, with the joker zombies and the new twoface

batman700-twofacetwo001.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos got sonned recently by drax on multiple occasions :yeshrug: I know thanos history with Thor but are we saying god killers the builders and surtur are so inferior to thanos ? I'm just saying Thor is my boy

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Thanos got sonned recently by drax on multiple occasions :yeshrug: I know thanos history with Thor but are we saying god killers the builders and surtur are so inferior to thanos ? I'm just saying Thor is my boy

Thanos got stabbed in the back by Drax.... Tyrant ended up getting that work. Im just saying post the comic book where a nikka ses thanos its on on site they shoot the fade and Thanos is knocked the fukk out. & not that squirrel girl bullshyt.