Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

DMR

Killa
Daps
That's pretty much how you can describe Fraction's writing career.

For me Fraction has only 1 solid hit - Hawkeye and maybe co-writing Iron Fist, but Im thinking that Brubaker did most of the good work. Rest of his comics are either mediocre (X-Men, Iron Man) or straight AWFUL (Fear Itself :scusthov:)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Wasp got killed off once? And was a sidekick for Pym

wasp came back pretty recently (like last year). And she stopped being a sidekick for pym after he went crazy gave her a slap and left the team. After that she grew to be one of leaders of the avengers.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
For me Fraction has only 1 solid hit - Hawkeye and maybe co-writing Iron Fist, but Im thinking that Brubaker did most of the good work. Rest of his comics are either mediocre (X-Men, Iron Man) or straight AWFUL (Fear Itself :scusthov:)

Nah, Iron Fist was actually Fraction's baby with Brubaker only helping on plotting the story. Also, Fraction's Iron Man run was dope up until the point Stark conveniently got mind wiped of all the bad stuff he'd done since Civil War. That's where the book turned straight ass. Also, while his Fantastic Four was pretty mediocre, I thought he did pretty well on FF.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She came back for Uncanny Avengers..just never meant as much as Scarlet Witch.
Wasp may be written horribly now but overall she ranks higher than Scarlet Witch as an Avenger cased on being a founder, her tenure with the team and her extended time as team leader.

Both of them outrank Black Widow by a mile.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah, Iron Fist was actually Fraction's baby with Brubaker only helping on plotting the story. Also, Fraction's Iron Man run was dope up until the point Stark conveniently got mind wiped of all the bad stuff he'd done since Civil War. That's where the book turned straight ass. Also, while his Fantastic Four was pretty mediocre, I thought he did pretty well on FF.
I am finding it hard to believe that the same guy who gas written such a shytty Fantastic Four is capable of writing a cool ass book like Sex Criminals.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Captain America has been highly sus to me for the past maybe 2 years. I was pro Cap during Civil War but now??
I still ride with Cap it's just all of the people they gave had writing him for the past few years are not very good at it.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Finished The Walking Dead issue 116 last night.

:patrice:I heard this all out war arc is going on till 126/127. Just wondering on how they'll prolong this arc. Other than that, thought it was kinda underwhelming except
When holly crashes through the gate and gets caught by negan

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You didn't like his Iron Man run? I thought it was pretty good.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Wanda was never a big deal until recently.... like 3/4 of the other people on that bullshyt list.

Quicksilver>>>>Wanda. Wanda's claim to fame is as a halfway MU VILLAIN. Name ONE other thing she did that was important to Avengers mythos. Marry The Vision? Have her kids be Master Pandemonium's arms? Hell, even her being an actual magic user has more to do with Agatha Harkness and Fantastic Four history.

Janet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>