Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wolverine is getting relaunched already :russ:

The premise for the relaunch sounds retarded

detail.jpg

Really:beli:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Wolverine like the lead in about 4 different titles right now?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Wolverine like the lead in about 4 different titles right now?

Not sure about lead but I know he's in 10+ ongoings

Darkseid was the Justice League villains month book right?

That was the only 3D cover I bought

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
"Les Arcanes De La Lune Noire" is a goat comic. Although its in french though.

-
Can somebody recommend me to a great comic?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Constantine was great, as usual. Him fukking Sargon is gonna come back to haunt him somewhere down the line. I'm actually liking this version more than the vertigo one now. Well, except for that arc where he was wandering around the american backwoods. I can't remember what issue it was, but if you can ever track down the issue where he gets picked up by while hitchhiking and gets fukked up with some good ole boys, I highly recommend it. That and the story of him being trapped in this diner with the locals by this snowstorm.

Arkham War.... was good. good interaction between Bane and The Penguin, Gordon and whomever that chick was... I got a thing for scarred up women. dont ask me why. Strip the wings off bats, brehs.

Suicide Squad.... eh... way more interested in Gordon and Waller's story than I am in anything else.

Of course I read World's Finest. I like girly books.

All-New X-Men is back to form, with Immomen writing everything and Bendis only writing a shytty Iceman. :deadhorse: I still don't understand why Kitty left the school all of the sudden, but hey I got her and Illyana back together again, so I dont give a shyt why she left the school. Great teenage angst by all involved. Jean and the Stepfords (one's gonna buddy up to Jean and all hell is gonna break loose... or they'll just grow up) Hank/Jean/Scott, Magneto giving Hank the willies, Kitty and Yana. shyt is a soap opera-ish powder keg just waiting to blow up.

I need to reread Superior. I was really fukked up. Damn, that sexy ass science midget. :takedat:

Writing wise, Archer and Armstrong is my book of the week. I hate the fill in artist. i HOPE it's just a fill in artist. shyt was perfect. Ending was perfectly executed. Story may have been a nod to Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary. At least my question was answered about if Harada knew about The Sect.

I am SO happy this imaginary dream arc in Harbinger is almost over. It's bout time fo dat Sting/Harada matchup!!!!!

Harb25pc.jpg

The good ole days! :ohlawd:

Unity... I guess it was... look, man. They shouldn't have wasted the name "Unity" on this book. That's all I got to say. :to:

That's all i got this week. :whew:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Of course I read World's Finest. I like girly books.
I am a nerd for all of that Earth Two stuff so I was all in on World's Finest adn the early issues were pretty good but the book has just gotten aimless. They need to move Power Girl and Huntress back to Earth Two and call it a day.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I am a nerd for all of that Earth Two stuff so I was all in on World's Finest adn the early issues were pretty good but the book has just gotten aimless. They need to move Power Girl and Huntress back to Earth Two and call it a day.

:whoa: nawl they need to stay out from over there. Superman ain't playing no games!!!! :merchant:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Heard that Wolverine andvthe X men is over in feb...good.

Yes..Kitty and Yana back together is a good sight. Jean is still the focal point....how long until Emma whines about Jean

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Heard that Wolverine andvthe X men is over in feb...good.

Yes..Kitty and Yana back together is a good sight. Jean is still the focal point....how long until Emma whines about Jean

Wha???