Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yet she can't be found on other media and don't mean half as much as Wanda. Won't even be the next flick yet Wanda will. Go figure.

I am not a fan of the wasp and find her redundant but hey she got a huge fan base. As far as female character go they both have been poorly used.

Last edited:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be looking for Wonder Woman , Rogues Rebellion, possibly New Guardians

Harley Quinn book has potential but I'll probably skip the 0 issue

Sheltered has been solid so far as well.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ieYr39L.jpg

There are supposed to be clues in this pic for the direction the Bat books will be going in the coming year.

The most obvious thing is no Nightwing.
And Gordon looks like he is either standing at a funeral or in cuffs.
There is also a Robin on Ace the Bat Hound's back.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spock put the fear of god into NYC. Now everybody is gonna clear the street when they see Peter Parker walking on some Omar shyt.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
ieYr39L.jpg

There are supposed to be clues in this pic for the direction the Bat books will be going in the coming year.

The most obvious thing is no Nightwing.
And Gordon looks like he is either standing at a funeral or in cuffs.
There is also a Robin on Ace the Bat Hound's back.

If they try to kill Nightwing. :to: I know they wanted to during Infinite Crisis.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
http://www.newsarama.com/19636-the-new-guardians-of-the-galaxy-member-revealed.html

GotG_FCBD_cov_col.jpeg

Yes, the Guardians of the Galaxy’s newest member - premiering in Marvel’s 2014 Free Comic Book Day title - is Venom (along with the previously revealed Captain Marvel). Turns out Marvel didn't have to black out much.

For those of you saying “huh” right now, Venom is of course half an alien symbiote.

As a reminder, The Guardians of the Galaxy Free Comic Book Day Special – free of course to comic shop visitors on May 3, 2014 at participating retailers – will offer readers their first glimpse at the “all-new Guardians of the Galaxy.”

It sounds like Venom is there for a particular reason, and at the center of the story written by Brian Bendis with art by Nick Bradshaw. Here's Marvel initial description of the story: “The Guardians are about to welcome two new members – including Captain Marvel and one Mystery Marvel Superstar you’d never expect to see with the Guardians of the Galaxy! And this mysterious character is about to set off a chain reaction that takes our heroes to the farthest reaches of space – on a collision course with one of the deadliest threats in the cosmos!”

And in a particular bit of synergy given Venom is best known as a Spider-Man character, the special will also feature a back-up story by Dan Slott and Giuseppe Camuncoli that the publisher says “lays the foundation for 2014’s top secret Spider-Man event…an all-new story that will rock the Wall-Crawler’s world to its core!”

:stopitslime::upsetfavre::usure::dwillhuh::comeon::what::beli::smh::skip::leostare::wtb::merchant::why::snoop::pacspit::rip::mjpls::ld::flabbynsick::childplease::birdman::whoa::scusthov::dahell::damn::shaq2::aicmon::wtf::rudy::mindblown::camby:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Venom is one of my favorites and I like Bendis but I'm really not looking forward to this

Captain "Bore" Marvel was bad enough