Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Heard that Wolverine andvthe X men is over in feb...good.

Yes..Kitty and Yana back together is a good sight. Jean is still the focal point....how long until Emma whines about Jean

you already know it's coming, playboy! :heh:

Lotta people don't realize it, but Emma's "superiority complex" is just a shiny way of hiding a bunch of insecurities.

The Legendary Psychic Sayjin Jean Grey being in the picture (and already handing her a loss) is bound to show some chinks in her armor. I'd be incredibly surprised if they do nothing with the potential of it.

On the other hand.... they're about to have X-23 messing around with Young Scoot Summers. I'm VERY interested to see how this all plays out.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Amazing X-Men = Wolverine & The X-Men with a slightly new coat of paint, so it's really just one bullshyt book being replaced by another.
At least it will be a regular superhero team book now though instead of the school thing, which was a shytty idea from jump.

I still have a slight hope that Aaron can make this decent because his writing previous to WAXM was good. WAXM was a flaming pile of dogshyt.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Read the latest All-New X-Men, outside of her break-up with Colossus and Bobby, what the hell is Kitty so bitter about?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
That is a shytty list. Hawkeye #2? Black Widow higher than Scarlet Witch? I call bullshyt.

scarlet witch did get rid of alot of mutants while black widow only betrayed her country.....................FOR AMERICA!!!!!!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

That is a shytty list. Hawkeye #2? Black Widow higher than Scarlet Witch? I call bullshyt.

now I KNOW I'm not clicking that link.

Scarlet Witch not in the top 10? Hahaha..easily the highest ranking female member.

Wasp. Founding member of the team, best leader of the main team outside of Cap.

DMR

Killa
Daps
I still have a slight hope that Aaron can make this decent because his writing previous to WAXM was good. WAXM was a flaming pile of dogshyt.

Well there is Aaron that wrote Scalped and Thor then there is Aaron that wrote WAXM and AvX. I really think that he has a ghostwriter, cause its very improbable to be such a definition of hit or miss. Its like hes either hitting 3-pointers or missing the entire fukking court :manny:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad I never picked up WATXM. nikkas was hyping that shyt up when it first launched but the very title made it suspect in my eyes. Apparently that book turned garbage after the first arc.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well there is Aaron that wrote Scalped and Thor then there is Aaron that wrote WAXM and AvX. I really think that he has a ghostwriter, cause its very improbable to be such a definition of hit or miss. Its like hes either hitting 3-pointers or missing the entire fukking court :manny:

That's pretty much how you can describe Fraction's writing career.