Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, its probably been discussed but i just got Batman:The killing joke during lunch hour, gettin into it tonight, heard its good...pretty new to comics, what should i expect?

The best Joker tale ever, and some controversy regarding the ending and the "final" showdown between Bats and Joker.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Wolverine is getting relaunched already :russ:

The premise for the relaunch sounds retarded

detail.jpg

Really:beli:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Brehs, its probably been discussed but i just got Batman:The killing joke during lunch hour, gettin into it tonight, heard its good...pretty new to comics, what should i expect?
That by the end of it you will be like :blessed:

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who read Darkseid's villain book ?

Is that the first Supes he beat hooked up to all those machines :huhldup:

Yeah....it's the Superman from Earth 2....and he's back and crazy. Read The last 2 issues of Earth 2 to get the full picture

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Earth 2 has been really good and I am looking for it to get even crazier now that dude from Injustice is writing it.

What the fukk is the reason for Marvel Knights X-Men? It looks like shyt and the story was weak as hell.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is the reason for Marvel Knights X-Men? It looks like shyt and the story was weak as hell.

It's a bullshyt half hearted attempted to revive the Marvel Knights line, not understand that the original like worked because it was talented but not well known creative teams doing darker and some cases more mature takes on some marvel characters.

If they were going ot bring the line back it should have been with characters like Moon Knight, Daken, Blade, and maybe bring back The Crew (minus Rhodey).